21: stuttering

Y/N POV:

I was very angry but when I saw jungkook all my anger went away and felt happy seeing his face. It calmed me down.

'Let's go.'

He said taking my hand in his. My heart flipped and butterflies alerted in my stomach.

Did he just interwine his hand with mine? Am I dreaming?

We sat in the car and saw him stealing glances at me. He was smiling.

I m dreaming I know. Jungkook just can't smile like that casually so I m just hallucinating it.

I thought but no I wasn't.I  got suspicious of his behaviour.

'Why are you smiling?'

I asked and he stopped smiling.

Shit. Fck me. Why did I even ask? He rarely smiles and I just had to stop it now. I m an idiot.

Next day;

I woke up and freshed up. Since it was Sunday I wore jogger's and a crop top. I went down and smelled something delicious. I saw jungkook in the kitchen making something. I was shocked. This is first time m seeing jungkook in the kitchen making food. I tiptoed to him silently and BOOO.

 I tiptoed to him silently and BOOO

I shouted making jungkook flinch.

'Omo you scared me.'

He said and laughed.

'I didn't know Jeon jungkook would also be scared.'

I smirked teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

'What are you making?'

'Vegetable cheese omelette.'

'Really? But why?'

'What do you mean why?'

'I mean you never cooked in these 11 months of marriage so why now? Is there anything special today?'

'Nope. I woke up early and I was feeling bored. So I thought to cook that's it.'

'Oh okay..'

'Go and take a seat. I m almost done.'

He said and I took a seat on the breakfast counter. I rested my face in my palm and my elbow was rested on the table. I looked at him and he looked totally like a husband material.

Ofc he is my hot husband !

He was serving the food and noticed my stare on him.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'You look totally like a husband material while making food. So hot.'

I spitted out the truth and I noticed he got flustered. Wait, what? Did he just get flustered bcz of me.

'Are you perhaps -'

'No I m not. You are just dreaming.'

He said cutting me off knowing what would ask. Maybe, he is right. I started hallucinating more these days. I should stop embarrassing myself like this. He put the place infront of me and my mouth watered seeing the food. He put cheesy omelette and strawberries which are my favourite. I took a bite and was shocked by the taste.

 I took a bite and was shocked by the taste

'How is it?'

'It's amazing.'

Time skip ;

I was getting bored so came into the garden which we have on the backside of our house. I come here when I m bored and do the cleaning. He sat on the bench while I was trimming the plants to the same level. After a while I m finished.

I noticed there was a butterfly on the flower plant near the bench jungkook was sitting. I kneeled down to take a close look on the butterfly. I put my finger slowly beside it and it got in my finger. I got excited but kept my feeling down to not scare the butterfly. I turned to jungkook and showed him my finger.

'Look the butterfly got on my finger.'

I said squealing in excitement. He looked at me with a smile and was drowned in that smile. I noticed he was staring at me with a smile on his face and was lost in his beautiful doe eyes which were showing different emotions this time. I forgot about my surroundings and drowned in them.

'You are staring at me.'

I said and he cleared his throat looking away.

'I was n-not staring at y-you, I was staring at the b-butterfly.'

He said stuttering.

Oh okay.

But why is he stuttering?

I thought and looked at my finger only to realise there was no butterfly in my finger and it was long gone.

Was he really staring at me? Or am I hallucinating again?