15: dont give up on me

It's been 2 days since jungkook have been avoiding you. You thought after that night he would atleast start talking to you but he was totally ignoring you. You thought he needed some space so you left him alone, unbothered. It's been a week and nothing has changed. He has totally distanced himself from you. But today, you decided to talk to him.

You knocked on his door and entered the room.

'I need to talk to you.'

'I'm busy..'

'Don't lie jungkook. I know you are ignoring me. What happened?'

'I said I m busy.'

You went to him and closed the laptop harshly he was working on.

'What the hell?'

'Talk to me now.'

'I don't want to talk to you. Can't you leave me alone? Stop bothering me.'

He yelled at you. This is the first time he yelled at you and you flinched. You were shocked at his reaction.

Tears glistened in your eyes. Your heart ached. It was like someone was poking your heart with a sharp point. You controlled your tears.

I can't be weak.

Jungkook saw that you were hurt in your eyes. This was the first time he was seeing you sad.

'Do you really think I m bothering you?'

'Yes.'

He said looking away.

'Okay fine. I will never bother you again. '

You stomped out of his room heavily. You went to your room and broke down into tears.

Why is he avoiding me? Why does he think I am bothering  to him? Do I make him uncomfortable?

So many questions ran through your head.you decided to give him his space for few days.

It's been more than a week that you have not been bothering him. You thought after you give him his space he will be back to normal again but no, he is becoming more distant. You were angry at him for yelling at you. But you tried to think in his way and understood him. It must be so hard for him to open up and talk to others after what happened. You tried to understand him. However, you can't be angry at him for more days. And what will happen with you being angry? Nothing.

On the other hand; jungkook was avoiding you because he was afraid to open up to others. He was afraid of hurting you. He was afraid of hurting himself again. He was afraid of trusting someone. He was afraid of falling in love again. But why was he bothered when you were not talking to him. He unknowingly liked you being around him and always bothering him. But now that you have gone silent he was feeling something off.

No, I should not get habituated to her being around with me.

You entered jungkooks office and saw him working. He looked at you but ignored you.

'We should talk'

You said. He didn't reply.

'Jungkook please stop giving me silent treatment. Please stop ignoring me like that.'

Still no reply.

'Won't you seriously talk to me ?'

You asked him. He got up from the desk and walked past you.

'I want to heal you jungkook.'

You said. The hurt was clearly evident in your voice. Jungkook halted on his steps but didn't turn around.

'Please jungkook just let me in. I don't want you to be in that darkness forever. Please let me be the light for you. Please let me light up your world.'

'Share your problems and pain. And trust me the pain will reduce a little bit when you share with the people who care for you. I m not asking you to share with me, it can be your friends, parents or anyone. And I would be very happy if that person is me. I just wanna see you happy jungkook. Is it wrong that I want to see my husband happy?'

At this rate your voice cracked as you tried to control your sob. You looked at jungkooks back and he wasn't facing you. No reaction from him. You wiped your tears.

'I get it now that you don't trust me enough and I won't be the person that you want to share your problems with. But I hope you will be able to open up to someone and be happy.'

You said walking past him. You put your hands on the door knob but jungkook grabbed your hand.

'Are you giving up?'

He asked. You chuckled in sadness.

'Do you really think I am that weak to give up on you easily. I know you want me to give up jungkook but I won't give up on you so easily.'

'Then don't.'

You instantly turned your head to him and his eyes were pleading. Tears clouded your eyes.

'I don't want you to give up on me.'

'Jungkook'

'Please don't break me like how she did. I m trying to trust you and I hope you won't break me..'

Tears flowed down from your eyes and jungkook was shocked to see you crying.

Since the time he met you it's the first time he is seeing you crying. It somehow hurt him to see you crying.

'Please don't make me regret my decision.'

He said and you nodded your head multiple times in happiness while crying. You just couldn't stop crying. He is ready to open up to you. He is ready to change.

You slowly walked towards him and held his hand without breaking the eye contact.

'Let's start slow.'

You said making jungkook give you a small smile. He saw the love and care for him in your eyes.

'I hope I m taking a right decision.'

Jungkook thought to himself.