14: i will never love you

But I don't love you.

He said making you hurt. You felt a little bit hurt when he said he doesn't love you. But deep down you knew this.

'Look, you are hurt. That's why I said don't love me and put hopes on me.'

'I don't expect you to love me back jungkook and I m not hurt. I accept the reality. I respect your decision.'

'I will never love you.'

'Do you hate me that much?'

'I never hated you. I just can't be in love after what I had faced. I lost trust in love.'

He said chuckling bitterly.

'Jungkook just because she betrayed you that doesn't mean that you will shut everyone out of your life. Your mom told me how you stopped socialising after that incident.'

'How will I after what had happened with me?'

'Jungkook please stop going into the dark. You deserve to be happy jungkook. Just like before. Just because that bitc* played you, you can't blame yourself and suffer alone. Please open up, Please let your feelings know us so that we can help you.'

'I don't want you to pity me.'

'No one is pitying you jungkook. We all love you and we want you to be happy.'

'I don't know if that ever happens.'

'But I want to make it happen. '

'It's not possible y/n.'

'But it also not impossible right? I can and will try my best to get the old jungkook back. But I just need you to let me in.'

'Why do you care?'

'Because as I said I love you and I want to see you happy '

'Love only gives you pain.'

'It shows a new life jungkook. It gives you happiness. It's a very beautiful world. '

'Look what did it give me. It took me into darkness.'

'I will help you to come out of that trance jungkook.'

You said looking at him. Tears were dried on his face. But his face held hurt and sadness. Just then he started hiccuping. You got and went to kitchen to get water. By the time you got out you saw jungkook half asleep. You handed him water and he drank it. He leaned his head on the couch and closed his eyes taking deep breaths. And soon he fell asleep.

You wanted to talk to him more, but he looked so tired and slept so you didn't disturb him. You laid down his body on the couch and removed his shoes along with socks. You removed his tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt. You took a wet towel and cleaned his face. You sat beside his face on the ground beside the couch. You took his hand and it was cold. You held it and rubbed it.

I will help you to be yourself again jungkook. Please trust me.

With that you laid your head on the couch for support and drifted off to sleep.

Will he remember everything that has happened when he becomes sober?

Will Jungkook allow her to help him? Will Jungkook open up to y/n completely? Will he be able to forget his past? Will he fall in love again?

Next day morning:

Jungkook woke up with a huge headache. He felt uncomfortable on the mattress he was sleeping.

This is not my bed.

He thought opened his eyes.

This room is familiar.

Oh it's my living room.

He felt someone holding his hand. He turned to that side and saw your sleeping face holding his hand. You were on the ground sitting and your head rested on the couch beside his. The proximity between you both was close. But jungkook didn't feel the urge to get away from you for the first time. Your hair was flowing due to air and the morning rays shined on your face making it glow and bright. You scrunched your nose when you felt your hair disturb your sleep.

Jungkook gently tucked the hair behind your ear and caressed his fingers on your cheeks. The reality hit him and he immediately sat up.

What the hell am doing? How did I end up here like this?

He was confused. He got up from the couch to go to his bedroom but he looked at your figure.

Her position looks so uncomfortable.

Should I wake her up?

He looked at the time and it was only 6:00 am.

But it's too early.

Should I just leave her here?

Ugh. Why am I bothered so much?

He gripped his hair and lifted you bridal style and took you to your room. He laid you on your bed and looked around the room. This is his first time entering your room. He was amazed by the neatness and the decoration. Everything was perfectly done and it gave him peaceful vibes.

Your bedroom gave him some type of warmth

Your bedroom gave him some type of warmth. His eyes catched something and he knitted his eyebrows. He went to your table and leaned close to see clearly. There were his pictures stuck on the wall and in every picture there was date written on the bottom. Some of his pictures were clicked in the office and some were when you both went on a trip. He was surprised. You decorated the photos with lights. And in the middle was your wedding pic.

 And in the middle was your wedding pic

MY LOVE.

It was written under the photo. He took the photo and turned to you.

Does she really love me?

Jungkook went to bath. He was under the shower running his hands through his hair.

What exactly happened last night?

He was remembering some moments from last night but they weren't much clear. He let the warm water run through his body. He kept his hands on the wall and stood under the shower trying to remember. Then he slowly remembered everything and his eyes snapped open.

Did I just cry infront of her?

OMG I never opened up to anyone then why did I talk to her about this.

I don't want to fall in love again. What if she leaves me just like riya ? I will be broken, alone again.