18: scared

Two weeks later :

Y/N POV:

'Jungkook let's go to movie. I have booked tickets.'

'But y/n -'

'No buts jungkook. Let's go.'

You wore a strip brown top with black pants while jungkook wore a black t shirt and styled it with matching blue check shirt and pant. The shirt buttons were unbuttoned. He tied his hair in a man bun and damn your jaw dropped to the ground when you looked at him.

 He tied his hair in a man bun and damn your jaw dropped to the ground when you looked at him

'What?'

'What?'

He asked you casually keeping his hands in his pockets.

'Are you serious? Are you really gonna come out like that?'

'Why? Am I looking that bad?'

'Jungkook you look so damn hot and I don't want anyone to stare at you. '

You said making jungkook blush but he hid it perfectly behind his poker face.

'You mean I look hot?'

'Yes so hot.'

You said shamelessly making him chuckle.

'You really are shameless.'

He said ruffling your hair and going out. You froze on your spot.

Did he just ruffle my hair?

The car honk disturbed your thoughts and you took your bag and went inside the car.

Time skip;

'I thought you were very brave.'

Jungkook said after coming out of the movie hall. He was laughing at your reaction.

'God you looked so funny.'

He said laughing.

'Stop teasing me. I m scared of them.'

'Then why did you even take tickets for that movie?'

'Mom said that you like horror movies so I took tickets for it. I didn't know it would be so scary.'