12: revenge ?

'Don't worry mam. I m a pro at it.'

She winked and went away. You went and sat beside jungkook taking your juice waiting for the drama to start.

Flashback:

Yesterday after reaching home you saw jungkook was in not in a good mood. You thought he would shout at you or even hate you for interfering in his personal matter but he didn't say you anything.

Your thoughts went back to riya and you fumed in anger.

I have to teach her a lesson.

You thought then an idea popped in your mind. You called your best friend. Her boyfriend was detective. You wanted to know where riya and her husband are staying and their daily life style. Since he was detective he had a detective friend in Paris. You met him and asked for their details. Within a day he gave you the details you wanted.

Well, you wanted to know whether or not they visit a club/pub and where it is. You got those details. (Just think that y/n hired a spy and somehow got the details ) . You went to that club and looked for someone who can execute your plan. You found a girl and asked her. She accepted to do it because she needed money so badly for her mother's operation.

You asked her to seduce Riyas husband and have a make out session with him. And you wanted riya to see it and know that her husband is not a loyal one and he doesn't love her. You also wanted her to suffer from the heartbreak. You wanted her to realise the pain she caused jungkook.

You maybe acting selfish by destroying her marriage life but you were determined on ruining her and her husband who hurt jungkook. However, her husband is a cheater and you are just helping riya to know the truth about her husband.

At present;

You saw luna went to serve riyas husband. It didn't even take riya to seduce him he pulled herself on his lap himself.

Wow I never knew he is so horny just by looking at girls.

You thought. You quickly took a pic and sent to riya with caption

'If you want to know truth about your husband then come to xxx club.'

You pressed sent and smirked.

'Whose pic did you click?'

Jungkook asked you.

'Just wait and see.'

After sometime you saw Luna grabbing his hand and getting him upstairs to VIP LOUNGE. He looked so desperate to eat her out.

Disgusting.

You thought and waited for riya to arrive. Luna made him sit on the couch and she sat beside him. He was hurrying to eat her out but she was making him wait which made him frustrating.

When will this b*tch arrive?

You thought and looked around. Just then riya has made her way upstairs. You signalled Luna to start and she kissed him and he kissed her back. They were making out and riya came to them and saw. She looked shocked.

'Lee Jong.'

She yelled making them break their kiss. He was shocked seeing riya. He pushed Luna away and tried to convince her. But she wasn't in a position to listen after what she saw. Due to yelling jungkook looked towards them and he was surprise to see them both fighting. He didn't exactly know what was happening. But due to their fighting he understood the situation. Riya slapped her husband and broke into tears. You felt happy seeing her crying.

'Let's go now.'

You said to jungkook. You both made your way outside. But before going

'Jungkook I will be back in a minute.'

You said and went to riya. Jungkook was watching what you were doing. You confidently went to riya and whispered in her ear

'Karma is a bitch.'

You smirked and turned around. She grabbed you and turned around

'You were the one who sent me the pic right?'

'Yes, of course.'

'B*tch I hate you. This is all because of you.'

She said and was about to punch you but you stopped her hand and grabbed it twisting it around.

'If you think I m gonna take your violence then you are wrong. And who the hell are u calling bitc*. It's you and your husband are the ones who are shameless a**holes . One can do anything for money while the other one sleeps with numerous women. You both are a disgusting pair. And so, you both suit well for each other.'

You said pushing her back.

'Why? Why did you do this? Why did you betray me? Why did you hurt me like this? '

Riya asked her husband turning to him.

'Oh stop acting innocent honey. You are nothing different from him. And the betrayal you are talking about it's nothing compared to the pain you caused to jungkook. You deserve this.'

You said to her and turned around.

'Oh I forgot to give you this.'

You said handing her a cheque.

'I guess this is enough for you to live the rest of your life. Now don't plan to use other innocent men for money because the company you guys build with my husbands money is gonna be his soon because I bought all the shares.'

You said flipping your hair and going to jungkook. For the first time after the break up a small smile formed on his face seeing you.

Jungkook didn't aim for any revenge but after seeing this incident jungkook felt satisfied. He didn't know why but somehow he felt relived and satisfied seeing riya taste her own medicine. He thought he would not be able to face riya anymore in his life but today he was not afraid to face her and see her. And it's because of you.

You sat in the cab along with jungkook. You looked out of window cursing on riya.

'How dare she call me b*tch.? How dare she raise her hand on me?. I swear I will kill her if I see her next time. I won't let her live peacefully the next time I see her.'

Jungkook hated if anyone talked bad about riya but now he didn't feel anything. Instead he felt right for cursing on her.

Jungkook didn't like you continuously talking or hearing your voice but now he smiled hearing you constantly cursing on riya and her husband.