24: anniversary

JUNGKOOK POV:

The whole week y/n didn't let me work. She did all my work and housework too. She prepared me all healthy meals and took very good care of me . After so many days I felt loved.

She took very good care of me and it touched my heart. She was being all stressed due to office and household work but she never complained and she always put a smile on her face. She liked doing it .
It impressed me a lot. She is doing a lot of work yet she didn't complain .

'Can I come to work from tomorrow atleast?'

I asked softly looking at her. She sat beside me

'I m afraid of your health.'

'Don't worry I m totally fine and I will take care of myself  from now on.'

I said taking her hand in mine.

'Jungkook promise me that you will never overwork again. If there's something please tell me I will help you. Just don't do all work to yourself.'

She said and I nodded my head.

'Or do you think I m not capable of doing your work?'

She asked me raising one her eyebrow looking at me  suspiciously.

'What ? No.'

'Then why you never asked me to help you?'

'I like to do the work all to myself.'

'Not from now on. You are going to distribute the work and you will take rest in between your work. Promise me.'

I sighed knowing that I can't win against her .

'Okay, I promise.'

She smiled .

Time skip;

In a week it's our anniversary. I wanted to surprise her this time. So I gave it a lot of thought and an idea came to my mind

I hope she will like it.

Tomorrow is our first anniversary. I can't believe it's already been a year I m married with her. She changed me a lot and she never gave up on me. I know this is so early but I think I have fallen for her. I really really like to be around her . I love it when she smiles. I love it when she takes care of me. I feel loved when I m around her.

She respects my decision and she always tries to think in my perspective too. Moreover, she is loyal to me.

She LOVES me genuinely. She never lies to me. Just by thinking about her a smile crept on my face

Is this love?

She always does something for me. I never did anything so I decided that I will take this chance and surprise her this time. I called my parents and arranged a party tomorrow. Just her parents, my parents, our close friends and us . My parents were shocked that I m doing something for her .

Y/N POV:

I totally forgot that tomorrow is our anniversary because I was a lot busy these days. It's evening and I didn't even plan anything. I feel so bad . I rushed to the shop to buy something for jungkook. I was very confused on what to buy him . I went through so many shops and in the last I stopped at a watch store . I went inside it and saw watches. A pair of watches caught my eyes.

It's couple watches. I think it will be good if we both wear it . I bought them . It was very late when I reached home . By the time I reached home jungkook already prepared dinner.

After dinner I went to bed and thought about how to celebrate tomorrow.

Should we celebrate with just the two of us or should I call everyone ? How will he like it?

Ugh.

I groaned messing my hair

Time skip;

I woke up and looked at the time. It's was
10:00 am. I got ready and opened my door. I went down and didn't see jungkook anywhere.

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for me. I saw a note stuck on the fridge .

'I m going out due to some important work.
Don't wait for me and have your meals.'

I pouted sadly. Today is our anniversary.

Does he even remember it ?

I made breakfast for me and ate it. Maids already cleaned up the whole house so I didn't have any work to do. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come home.

It's 4:00 pm and jungkook is still not home. I cancelled my plan to throw a party because I didn't know whether he is comfortable with anniversary party or not. If he is not comfortable with a party then it's better if we celebrate it together alone.

It's 6:00 pm and I got a text from my parents to get ready. They are coming home so I should go and get ready . But where is jungkook? I tried calling him but it's busy.

Soon my parents came and jungkook parents too . My mom and jungkook mom came to my room to make me ready. They were not allowing me to go out of my room.

'Why can't I go out?'

'Honey, first you get ready.'

'But I m already ready.'

'Let's have some talk.'

With that they started talking some random things. I was uninterested in it

'Y/n I m so thankful towards you.'

My mother is law spoke

'Why mom ?

'You have changed jungkook a lot. You bought happiness in his life. He didn't change totally but we can see the difference. He is slowly coming back to his old self. Thank you so much y/n.'

She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her and consoled her .