23: party

Y/N POV :

Me and jungkook entered the party and all were congratulating jungkook and Ashton.

After a while people started dancing . I really wanted to dance so I asked jungkook. To my surprise he accepted without saying anything.

We both went on the floor and he pulled me towards him putting his hands on my waist. I looked at him surprised and he was staring at me. He stared at my lips and automatically my eyes went down to his lips.

Flashback flashed in my mind making me blush. We were about to kiss just an hour ago.

Was he really going to kiss me or did I just hallucinate it again?

I refused to meet his eyes because I was feeling very nervous and excited. We both were swaying to the music. I looked at him and he was still staring at me.

'What ?'

I asked.

You didn't compliment today? Am I looking bad?
He asked. I was shocked for a second.

Is he asking me to compliment him ? Really?
Does he like when I compliment him?

'Why ? Do you like it when I compliment you ?'

I asked him winking

'Maybe yes.'

He said taking me by surprise.

'You just look perfect my husband.'

I said and he giggled. I stared at him softly admiring his smile.

Time skip :

One week later;

Y/N POV:

I went to jungkook's cabin and saw jungkook lying his head on his computer table . I called him but he wasn't responding. I frowned and shook him, still no response. I got worried and pulled his face up and I was shocked. There was a little bit dried blood from his nose. My heart thumped against my rib cage. I immediately took him to the hospital with help of other workers . I anxiously waited for him outside the ER

'Mrs. Jeon.'
The doctor called and I jolted up from my seat

'How is he ? Did something dangerous happen to him ?'

'Relax mrs. Jeon, he is totally fine.'

'Then why did he faint?'

'Work stress. I already told him  not to take stress but he doesn't listen.'

'What do you mean by already? Did it happen to him before too ?'

'Yeah. He is been having it since last 3 yrs.'

'I didn't know about it.'

'Yes. It's because it's the first time he got it since the marriage. Don't worry, just take care of him and make him work less and not to stress more .  Make sure he eats his all meals on time.'

'Okay doctor.'

'It's better if he stays for tonight but he doesn't want to stay.'

'I will convince him '

'okay.'

I went to jungkooks room and saw him staring at the ceiling.

'Let's go home.'

He said

'No, you are staying here.'

'No, I don't wanna stay.'

'Jungkook please doctor said you will become better and need this '

'But y/n-'

'No buts. You are staying here and that's final'

I said to him in a serious tone. I went to the couch and laid down there. It's not comfortable but I had no other place . It's been an hour and I still can't sleep. I was turning around to find a comfortable place but I couldn't. I sighed loudly

'Can't sleep?'

I flinched due to his sudden voice.

'I thought you were asleep.'

I spoke turning to him.

'I can't sleep. Is it uncomfortable there ?'

'Yeah, a little bit but it's fine.'

'Come here.'

He said moving aside and patting the space beside him. I looked at him wide eyed

Is he asking me to sleep beside him in that small bed?

My heart raced 10x speed with the thought of our bodies being so close together.

'N-no I m f-fine.'

Fck why am I stuttering ?

'Come y/n I know it's very uncomfortable there. I don't want you to suffer from body pains tomorrow morning because of me.'

I hesitantly got from the couch and went to him.

'Come.'

He pulled my wrist and I laid beside him . He slept on one side facing me to give me space

His hand was under my head . I rested my head on his shoulder and turned towards him.

He was staring at me . My heart raced fast and thumped fast I was afraid he would hear

'Don't stare at me like that ?'

'Why?'

'I will have the urge to kiss you again.'

I spoke straightforward. I don't know why but I am totally shameless when it comes to him. I can't control my emotions. His eyes widened and he has a flustered face. He fake coughed and looked away. I knew he was blushing by seeing his red ears but I don't wanna tease him now because I was also a blushing mess.

I wrapped my hand around his waist and snuggled closed to his chest. He also tightened his hold around me and pulled me closer resting his chin on mine. I felt so safe and warmth in his embrace and his heart beat sounded so peaceful. Soon, I drifted off into my dreamland.