11: club

Next day;

Evening:

You wore a shimmering dress which reached till your mid thigh. You put on a red lipstick and ear rings. Jungkook entered the room and put on a confused face seeing you getting ready. At first he didn't bother but again he asked you

 At first he didn't bother but again he asked you

'Where are you going at this hour?'

'We are going to club.'

'WE?'

'Yes.'

'Did I say I will come?'

'Can you please come jungkook? Let's enjoy today's night in the Paris club.'

'I won't come.'

'Please please please.'

You pouted looking at him trying to persuade him.

'Look jungkook everyone gifted me on my birthday and you didn't give me anything. I m asking you to come with me to the club so can you accompany me. I will take that as my birthday gift.'

He scoffed.

'What are you? 5 yo?'

'No. But please come with me.'

He didn't answer anything. You took your purse

'Okay fine I m gonna go alone. Bye. '

You huffed in annoyance and reached the door hoping that he would stop you.

On the other hand jungkook ruffled his hair. He can't let you go alone at this hour. It maybe dangerous for you and if anything happens to you he don't wanna live in guilt.

'Wait. I will come.'

He said and you smirked proudly that your plan worked.

'Let's go.'

He said wearing his shoes. You crossed your arms on your chest looking at him up and down.

'What?'

'You are gonna come like this?'

You asked. He wore a formal shirt tucked in trousers. He looked so formal to attend a club.

'I don't care what I wear. I m fine with it. '

He said. You sighed and shook your head in disbelief.

'Come on jungkook we are going to have fun. Just chill for tonight and let's have fun.'

You said and he rolled his eyes. You went to his closet and went through his clothes. You took a black shirt and handed him.

'I won't wear.'

He said.

'I don't care dressing you up myself.'

You said making him choke on his saliva.

'You won't dare.'

'Yes I will my dear husband, you don't know me yet completely '

You said and took forward steps to him. You touched his shirt ready to unbutton when he yanked your hand away and snatched the shirt from your hands and went to the bathroom to get ready

You sat on the bed waiting for him. He came out of the bathroom and you were amazed.

'Jungkook you really look so hot in all black.'

You said shamelessly.

'Can you not be shameless like this always?'

'Why? Is it making you flustered?'

You asked winking at him. He was surprised and fake coughed. His face turned red along with cheeks. You smirked seeing his red face.

He turned around and left the room.

Time skip ;

You both entered the club and went to the bar counter. You ordered for a orange juice while
jungkook ordered for alcohol.

'You don't drink?'

Jungkook asked surprised.

'Nope.'

'Then why were you so excited to visit the club?'

He asked.

'You will come to know just wait.'

You said and got up from the seat.

'Let's go.'

You said.

'Where?'

'Up. To  the VIP lounge.'

You said and grabbed his hand  taking him upstairs not even waiting for his answer. You left jungkook on the couch alone. You went to the waitress.

'Are you ready?'

You asked her.

'Yes mam.'

'Good. Where are they?'

'Downstairs.'

'Bring him up and make sure you get his wife's attention.'

'Yes mam'.

She said turning around to start your plan but you stopped her.

'Luna look if anything happens which makes you uncomfortable then just abort the plan. If he forces you or something then just get away from him. I will be watching you all the time and if he does something I will help you.'

'Don't worry mam. I m a pro at it. I can handle it myself '

She winked and went away. You went and sat beside jungkook taking your juice waiting for the drama to start.