25: i love you ?

After an hour of talking we went out and I was shocked to see the whole house decorated.

The lights were dim, the whole house was decorated with colour and fairy lights. I went down and saw my close friends. My eyes landed on jungkook and he was smiling at me . My heart thumped in excitement.

He was wearing a black suit and a red shirt within. His hair was parted aside neatly with gel. Totally he was looking so handsome. I can call him the most handsome man in the world.

'Do you like the surprise ? Jungkook planned it

'Do you like the surprise ? Jungkook planned it.'

My mom whispered in my ear and I was shocked
Did jungkook really planned it? Wow.
My eyes never left his. His eyes held different emotions now. No hatred, no coldness, no darkness.

He took slow steps towards me and put his hand forward. I put my hand in his and it gave me chills. I feel so special now.

He took me to the centre of the house and we danced looking into each other's eyes.

Time skip;

The party was finished and after having dinner everyone left. I felt very happy . I got so many gifts and main thing is jungkook planned this all himself. For the first time in our marriage he did this. I m so happy because of him.

Maybe he started falling for me.

I blushed at the thought of it. I wanted to clean everything but Jungkook said that he called maids to come tomorrow at early morning and they will clean everything. So I went to my room and took a bath. I wrapped the towel around my body and went out. I found a big bouquet full of red roses.

My heart fluttered

My heart fluttered. I went closer and there was box beside it. I opened it and there was beautiful red dress lying beside it. There was note in it

Wear this and come down.
- your husband.

My heart skipped a beat and was thumping in excitement when I read 'your husband.'

He is calling himself my husband. I m sure I became a tomato by now. I wore the dress and went to dressing table to get ready. There I saw beautiful ear rings and a bracelet. I started blushing harder .