•~God Save The Prom Queen~•

Requested by: The Wheel of Ships ✨👑

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Ship~•Platonic Karlhalo📓💔 (Said Above)

I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Platonic Karlhalo📓💔 (Said Above)

•~Characters~•
>Bbh
>Karl
>DreamTeam
>Skeppy

•~Plot~•
This is an SMP Highschool AU with Bad our broken "Prom Queen" with his closest friends: Karl Jacobs, DreamWasTaken, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, and Skeppy explaining to all seniors what the "Prom Queen" has been going through.

•~Misc~•
BBH Protection Squad + BBH = ""
Seniors = ()

•~Trigger Warning~•
>$U!¢!D3
>Yelling
>Bullying Mentions
>Blood/Gore
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
It was a normal day for the 'Prom Queen' BadBoyHalo. He was constantly pushed around for something he couldn't control. For some reason, Bad has always been 'Homecoming Queen' or 'Prom Queen' and people hated him for it. They would make fun of him, push and shove him, and it gets to the point where he gets major bruises or bloody cuts.

His friends had no idea either, especially his best friend Karl. He wanted it to stay that way, however, they all saw what happened the day after their junior year homecoming. They've been protecting Bad after they found out. Bad was terrified to even walk home by himself. At this point in senior year, Bad's friends have had enough with all this 'Prom Queen' jealousy.

They wanted to tell all other seniors how Bad's life has been like for the longest time. They all have known each other since Elementary so they knew everything that happened. "God save the 'Prom Queen.'" "Teenage daydream." They were mocking the jealous seniors voices. "Just another, dressed up heartbreak."

All the seniors were unclear of what the group was spewing out. Bad being terrified with all the seniors, aka his tormentors, he was hiding away, but he could hear everything. "God, save the 'Prom Queen.'" "Only 18.." "Turned his tears to diamond in his crown." None of the seniors knew what they were yapping on about so they brought up some facts. (He's the first in line at the party!!) (He's the first in line at the club!!) Karl was already getting extremely annoyed by their arrogance, but he had to keep calm. Bad was near by, one wrong move and he'd be terrified.

(And he's got that body, always gotta flaunt it!!) The rest of the 'BBH Protection Squad' we're getting annoyed as well, but not as much as Karl. (Everybody's looking up!) Bad was sitting in silence. What they were saying was 100% true, even the protection squad knew that too. They just had to go along with the facts for now. "When he walks by, you wanna be him." (And my boyfriend pretends not to see him!!)

Then the boyfriend starts to talk, (Cause he's got that fire, doesn't even try. His booty has its own zip code.) The squad was disgusted with what that man said. Even Bad was disgusted, especially since the man said it in front of his girlfriend. Bad could tell the man wanted to break up with his girlfriend and go straight to him. Bad became afraid for his life more than ever before. Just the look in that man's eyes.