•~Exposed 📸~•

Requested By: Lilyer_06
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
XDhalo🌌❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Fucking God 🌌👑
>Gogy 💙🥽
>Dadza 🦚
>SMP Bitches 💕💅🏳️‍🌈

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: Lilyer_06
Inspired By: N/A

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•Over the past few months, XD and Bad have been secretly dating

•~Third Person POV~•
Over the past few months, XD and Bad have been secretly dating. From law, gods are not supposed to fall in love with mortals of any kind, however, the God of the SMP, XD, has. He's fallen for a mortal that looked oddly enough like the God of the underworld, BadBoyHalo. He loves him more than anything in the universe and would do everything for him.

They decided to keep their relationship a secret for they do not know how the other members of the SMP would feel about it. Bad of course asked XD if they could tell Philza Minecraft, because he trusts him with his life. Although XD disagreed at first, he agreed to his lover's request. So one day while Bad was helping Phil with his tasks, XD came along to help them as well.

Phil was confused at first, but soon figured out on his own that the two had to have been close. He just didn't know if it was platonic or not. Until he caught them when getting food for them.

Even though Phil wanted to tell the SMP, he decided against it due to the couple's demand. Ever since then, Phil was becoming an overprotective father figure of Bad, while XD was flirting with Bad.

Everything went well until XD and George became close. Of course, XD would hang out with Bad as much as he could, but because George wanted to hang out with him, his visits with Bad declined. Bad was somewhat upset at the fact that his lover wouldn't be spending all his time with him like before, but he saw them enjoying each other's company so he left it alone.

XD liked George's company slightly, but he loved Bad's hell of a lot more. Him and George are good friends and that's all, so they would just hang out and then  XD goes to relax with the love of his life. The lovebirds kept their secret for the next 5 months until George caught them when trying to find XD.

The couple demanded the latter to not expose them to everyone in the SMP, which he 'agreed.' What the couple didn't know was that George crossed his fingers behind his back. The next day, Bad was walking on the Prime Path, going to the direction him and XD agreed to go. He immediately got bombarded with questions by the entire server.

XD teleported to him, worried about his lover, only to as well listen to the interrogation going on about them. Bad was gaining a headache by the nanosecond. He finally pieced everything together, "George!!" Everyone was terrified for their safety, even XD was horrified for his god life. George started running, "Get back here!"

Let's just say, Bad chased George around with an axe for around 3 hours until he finally killed him.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Very short chapter ik! I'm gonna try getting back into the habit of writing again, plus I just started school so if y'know, y'know. Suggestions please.. I'm desperate for needing shit to do, also making a new book, so~ yea.. Will not publish anything until I finished all chapters of it.. :P
Mkay enough talking now Authour~kun. Anygays- have a good day, afternoon, and evening and I love y'all! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
635 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 21/07/2022
Finished: 12/08/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#369 - platonic
#298 - bbh
#471 - sbi
#889 - badboyhalo
#179 - beeduo
#105 - sleepybois
#02 - karlhalo
#15 - quackhalo
#23 - soothalo
#47 - dreamhalo
#46 - techhalo
#14 - georgehalo
#43 - dadboyhalo