•~Rainy Date~•

Requested By: Wheel Of Ships!! :D

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Ship~•Techhalo👑❤️

I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Techhalo👑❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Blood For The Blood God 🩸🩸🩸🐷👑

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: N/A
Inspired By: Pinterest! :>

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•Bad and Techno were having a wonderful time having a picnic dinner with each other in the park

•~Third Person POV~•
Bad and Techno were having a wonderful time having a picnic dinner with each other in the park. They were sitting on the wooden benches just talking about their day and eating their delicious food. Bad noticed dark, spooky clouds washing into the bright cerulean sky. Bad is known to absolutely LOVE rain, it is his all time favourite thing to relax in. Techno on the other hand, isn't a huge fan of the rain.

Sure he'll be able to withstand the rain for a little while, but once he's drenched, he's usually not in the best mood possible. Luckily they were under a tree, so it wouldn't hit them if it actually did rain. They've been out on their little picnic date for around 3-4 hours, so it was getting pretty late, so they decided to walk back home.

While they were walking home, it started raining cats and dogs. Since Bad used to live in the nether, he wasn't used to all the cold droplets of water falling from the sky. It felt nice to him, even though he would evaporate the droplets after a second. Techno on the other hand, was extremely grumpy. He hated the rain for specific reasons.

Bad noticed Techno's small tantrum about the rain, "What's wrong Techno? Don't you like the rain?" Techno being Techno shook his head, still angry. Bad was giggling, "Why don't you like the rain?" Techno looked towards Bad and replied childishly, "My crown can get rusty! And my cape drags ALL up in the dirt! And I get all soaked!"

Bad continued to laugh at Techno's little complaints.  "Oh come on! It's not funny, Bad!" Bad was all giggly and joking around. He calmed down after around 5 minutes and started running around the sidewalk enjoying the rain while he can. He was hopping around like he was a child again.

This made Techno chuckle. Sometimes he forgets that Bad is extremely childish when it comes to rain and other things. "Alright, relax over there Bad! We're almost home!" Techno was running up towards Bad. "Finally caught 'cha!" Techno pulled Bad into a hug and started ruffling his hair.

"Technoo~! Get off!!" Bad whined. Techno got off and they started walking once more. They noticed their house, "Wanna race home Techno?" Techno could never decline a challenge, "You're on shorty." "I'm not short!!" They count down from 3 and they take off. "Haha! I win!!" Bad was proud of himself and Techno finished second. Laughing at Bad's antics, he grabs his keys and unlocks the door.

They both walk in and change into dry clothing and relax in bed. They were chatting together, enjoying each other's warmth, and just enjoying the company of the other. Techno felt a heavier weight on his shoulder and saw Bad's head leaning against it. He silently chuckled and laid Bad and himself down, covered them up with a silky soft blanket, and dozed off into slumber.

•~The Next Day~•
Techno woke up feeling slightly ill, but not too much. He got out of bed, took a shower, feeling the warmth of the running water, changing into comfortable clothes and went to make breakfast. Bad woke up a couple minutes later, feeling like he just got hit by a train.

He got out of bed and instantly got cold. His legs were weak, but he was still able to walk. He strolled to the kitchen to be greeted by Techno. "Hey Techno," he yawned. "Hey, I made breakfast."

Bad grabbed Techno into a hug. He chuckled, however, he noticed something was wrong. "Are you feeling ok?" Bad responded, "Kinda. I'm really tired and cold." Techno placed his head on Bad's forehead and it was freezing. Usually his body temperature is scorching, like the nether, however, it's the complete opposite now.

"Ahh, Bad. What am I gonna do with your childish antics?" Bad did his signature grumpy growl and leaned closer to Techno. "C'mon, let's get to bed, I'm a little under the weather as well. We can relax and watch movies today." Bad nodded ecstatically. "Go on ahead, I'll bring our breakfast." Bad listened and waltzed to their room.

Even though Techno usually doesn't show his soft side with anyone, besides Phil, there will always be a spot for the language-yelling, kind and compassionate BadBoyHalo in his blood-thirsty, cold heart of his. And surprisingly, the voices died down a shit ton once Bad came into his life.

No one could ever make his life even better. Techno walked into the room with both their plates. "Yumm!!" "Hehe"

Techno and Bad stayed in bed all day, watching Disney and horror movies, and enjoying each other's company.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Heyo~! Hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot! I enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoyed reading this! Imma try to update this book and the 2 others as often as I can, and I might start a new one! I have an idea and everything. Tysm for all the support on all my books and I love y'all! Have a good day/afternoon/evening!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
958 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 24/02/2022
Finished: 19/03/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#801 on ships
#702 on dsmp
#175 on platonic
#143 on bbh
#02 on dadboyhalo
#248 on sbi
#474 on badboyhalo
#63 on sleepybois
#112 on beeduo
#15 on techhalo
#05 on georgehalo
#06 on karlhalo
#73 on quackhalo
#27 on soothalo