•~I'm Sorry~•

Requested By: N/A
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Soothalo 🧨❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>TNT Whore 🧨
>Badlands 💎🐱🟢🐑
>Smiley Boi 💚
>Doctora 😷
>Super Halo Bros ✌️✨

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: N/A
Inspired By: Random Genshin Book 👍
Bad has had an incurable disease for his whole life. What happens when a certain someone has to witness a terrible tragedy? Read to find out :)

•~⚠️TW⚠️~•
This story may contain the following:
>Blood
>Fake Disease
>Death
>Etc.
If You Are Uncomfortable With The Following, Please Do NOT Read!

Enjoy!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
Since the day he was born, the demon-hybrid had an incurable disease. This illness named, Decaying Plague, decays the patient's organs from the inside out until they choose to die from their own hands or from the heart decaying. This leaves the patient in complete pain for the rest of their lives.

It mainly occurs in demons, and there's no way to cure it. Bad found out at a very early age when he started having major burning pains in his body. His brothers, Good and Egg, took him to the hospital and got the answer. They spent every last second taking care of Bad with the pains circulating through the smaller's body.

They knew there was no way to cure it, so they took him for treatment so the pain will be less intense. It worked for a few years, but of course, it didn't last. When Bad was in grade 4, the pain started becoming intense again. He went back to treatment, but when it was ineffective, Bad taught himself how to mask the pain.

He didn't want his brothers worrying about him all the time, so when he was with them, he would mask the pain. When they were away for missions, he allowed the pain to affect him. This went on for several years until Bad made his way into the SMP.

Bad's insides are halfway decayed, leaving the major arteries and organs for last. The pain's became unbearable for and normal person who was diagnosed, but since Bad has learned to deal with the pain since youth, it didn't affect him too bad.

The ill demon lived his life the best he could with his condition, like meeting new people, such as Skeppy, Dream, Quackity, and many others, to even getting himself a boyfriend, Wilbur. He was finally happy. But of course it couldn't last long. He went to the doctors to see his condition now, and it wasn't good news.

"Mr. Halo, I'm very sorry for bringing such awful news to you, but it's best that you should know." Bad stared at the doctor with fear presented in his bright, emerald green eyes, "You will most likely pass in the next 5 years. The major arteries are slowly being decayed which is why you're pain is becoming more unbearable as you stated." The doctor continued to talk to the dying demon about everything that's going to happen, and Bad was terrified.

I mean, who wouldn't be? The doctor is talking about his death nonchalantly. Once Bad left the hospital, he went to his shared mansion, to be greeted with the Badlands. They knew about Bad's condition so they help. However, they try not to worry so Bad could be happy. "So, what'd they say?" Sam asked the demon. "Funny story.. I don't have much time left." Bad sadly and nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

The members all got extremely worried and started interrogating Bad about it. He told them to not worry and that, "It will all be over soon, I promise." Ant asked him, "Did you tell Wilbur? You know he's going to figure out someday." Bad just shook his head. His body was already exhausted, including his throat so he decided to not talk too much. "I'll tell him, but I don't want him to worry," he replied. He did as he said he would and told Wil, and trying to get him to stop worrying about him every second of the day, but it was somewhat hard.

Over the next couple months, Bad started having difficulty doing normal things without being completely out of breath and in pain. It was getting hard for him to even walk. Wilbur kept a close eye on Bad and eventually everyone in the SMP found out about his illness. They felt so guilty that they didn't notice sooner, but that's exactly what Bad wanted.

They went over to go visit Bad everyday either to give him something, take care of him, or to just watch over him. Throughout this process, the doctor thought it was the best idea to keep him inside the hospital so they could take care of him. Even though Bad disagreed to it, they took him anyway. With a 'little' bit of force anyway.

And that leads us here. Bad's disease got shit ton worse. He could barely talk, hardly breathe, he couldn't walk or do really anything. His heartbeat was slow, like he was just about to pass. Wilbur was sitting there, comforting him as much as he could.

Bad could barely move at all, however he turned his head to where Wilbur was, "Can we go out today?" His hoarse voice just barely audible. Wilbur looked to his lover that was hooked up to many wires, "Bad, you know the answer.." "I know.. I just wanna go out again before I die, y'know?" Wil nodded his head, "I'll go ask the doctor, ok? Where would you like to go?"
He though about it for a moment, "The lake where we confessed our love."

Even though Bad was in terrible condition, he tiredly smiled at his lover next to him. "Sure, lemme go ask, ok?" The demon nodded and closed his eyes. "Hey, no closing your eyes just yet ok?" All he did was nod and slowly opened his emerald orbs again, leaving then barely visible.

Couple minutes went by and plenty of begging and pleading, the doctor allowed Bad to go outside. Wilbur went back into the room with the doctor. The medical practitioner took Bad off certain wires and let Wilbur to do the rest. "Come on love, let's get you outside alright?" The latter nodded happily. Since Bad couldn't walk, Wilbur carried Bad out the doors if the hospital with the IV and went to the lake.

They hung out there for a while, Bad barely sitting up in a pile of hibiscus flowers while Wilbur sat right next to him. "Hey love?" "Hm?" "Why'd you wanna go outside?" Bad looked towards his lover, "Because," he started coughing extremely hard, blood spilling out in the process, "because I didn't want to die in the hospital.."

Blood dripping out of the demon's mouth. His lover was shocked with the reply, "What..?" All Bad did was lean his head against Wilbur's shoulder.

"I'm... sorry... we couldn't... live together... forever..."

Blood coughing up in between words. Wilbur holding Bad close to him while sobbing.

"I.. love you.. my... moonlight..."

"I miss you.. my sunshine.."
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Back at it again with the angst 😌✌️
First story back and it's angst! :)
Totally didn't almost cry while writing it.. 😥😢
Pls give suggestions 🙏
Writer's block is killing me
🥲🔫
Will try to get back to schedule but for now, you get this 👍
Anyways- have a good day, afternoon, and evening. And I love y'all and the support!! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
1309 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 18/07/2022
Finished: 18/07/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#705 - ships
#148 - platonic
#691 - dsmp
#145 - bbh
#464 - badboyhalo
#55 - sleepybois
#298 - sbi
#02 - karlhalo
#05 - georgehalo
#20 - techhalo
#19 - soothalo
#28 - dadboyhalo
#77 - quackhalo
#56 - dreamhalo