•~He's Dead!~•

Requested By: Wheel Of Ships! :D

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Ship~•Platonic Quackhalo🐣💔 (Said Above)•~Characters~•>Bbh>Big Q>Slime 🥺>Smiley Boi>Creeper (Aw Man~ 😈...

I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Platonic Quackhalo🐣💔 (Said Above)
•~Characters~•
>Bbh
>Big Q
>Slime 🥺
>Smiley Boi
>Creeper (Aw Man~ 😈)
>Totem Bitch
>Flamey Animal Killer

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: dwebby_artist57
Bad and Quackity have been friends since junior high, they would talk all day until...
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
Bad and Quackity have been friends ever since junior high. They were hanging out under a tree they would always relax at just chatting about random things. They would chat for hours until it was around midnight. Today they were talking about their day and what they did.

"What'd you do today Quackity?" Quackity turned to Bad and smiled, "Well, I helped Sapnap with something, talked to the minors, and played around with Charlie." Bad replied, "So Slime finally has a name?" Quackity laughed, "Yea, I guess you could say that!" "I'm glad you had a good day today!" "What'd you do, Bad?" Bad was ecstatic to talk about his day which made Quackity smile.

He loved seeing his best friend happy. He could listen to him for hours without getting bored. Does that sound like something a simp would do? Probably, but Quackity's heart belongs for someone else. Same for Bad, but they're the best of friends. They could talk for hours without ever getting bored or annoyed by each other. Even though Quackity always hears 'Language!' every time he swears, he still doesn't think it's annoying.

"Well, I gotta head off Quackity! It is 1am anyway." Quackity was sad that they couldn't hang out longer. "Want me to walk with you?" "No thanks Quackity! I can walk home!" Quackity was always suspicious about that because Bad would always either walk home with him or would just go alone.

When they were younger, they would always walk home together and Bad hated to go alone, but now he doesn't care. It creeped through Quackity's mind but he decided to push it aside since people do change over time. "Good night, Bad!" Bad looked behind him and waved while walking backwards, "Goodnight Quackity!!" Bad gave his day-brightening smile to Quackity and he did the same.

Quackity walked home and on his way, he saw Dream. "Hey Big Q!" "Hey Dream. What's up?" Dream shrugged and stated, "Eh nothing.. What about you? You usually aren't up at this time." Quackity replied, "I was just talking with Bad!" Dream's face slightly dropped. It wasn't noticeable but it was still there. "Oh, alright well, get some good sleep Big Q." "You too Dream. Night!" "Night!"

"That was a little weird.. Why did Dream's tone shift when he mentioned Bad?" Quackity mumbled under his breath while thinking. He decided he could ask tomorrow or a different day. He got home and went to his room. He changed out of his daily clothing, and flopped on his bed from exhaustion. Shutting his eyes, he fell into a deep slumber.