•~When He Loved Me~•

Requested By: N/A
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Soothalo 🧨❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>TNT Whore 🧨

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: N/A
Inspired By: When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~First Person POV~•
"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful." I was walking down the prime Path, just remembering the past. "Every hour we spent together lives within my heart." The thought of us running around the tall trees on a sunny day, chasing each other until we got so tired, we collapsed.

We would always end directly in a flower field. We laid in the flowers, chatting our lives away, creating beautiful flower crowns that we would wear everyday. Once darkness slowly hit our eyes, we walked each other home with the soothing sounds of trees flowing in the wind, the scent of fresh air filling our noses comforted anyone walking about.

"And when he was sad," He would come to me whenever his parents would argue, bullies getting to him, or when he was too overwhelmed. He came to me to vent out his problems. "I was there to dry his tears." I would cheer him up, made sure he felt better. I didn't care how long it took. It could've taken days, months, or even years, and I wouldn't leave his side.

"And when he was happy so was I," When he finally smile after everything that happened, it lit my heart in flames. I couldn't help but beam at his day-brightening smile. The way he grinned from ear to ear, the way he chuckled like I told some funny joke. Anything about him, made my heart skip a beat.

Everything about him was so perfect to me, I just couldn't shake the feeling. I couldn't explain the way my heart fluttered everytime he talked, the way he would look up at me with his gorgeous eyes. It wasn't until 3 years later, that we finally got together. That was one the the most joyous times of my life.

My lover that I've loved since we were kids, finally accepted my feelings. I've never felt so much joy and excitement than I did that day. My heart exploded, and I was finally able to express my love for him freely. "When he loved me."

"Through the summer and the fall," Everyday, we would run around, enjoying each other's company during all seasons. We cuddled up against each other under a tree, resting. He held me up, spun me around while I screamed to let me go. We just laughed and laughed and we didn't care who was around. "We had each other, that was all."

"Just he and I together, like it was meant to be."

"And when he was lonely," He was sitting down under a familiar tree from when we were younger, upset. Lonely. He told me he was going to visit a friend. Guess he lied. I walked over to him and sat down. "I was there to comfort him." "What's wrong?" I asked my significant other, "Hm? Oh nothing.. Just chilling."

"Y'know." "Hm?" "You're a bad liar." He gave me a sarcastic gasp, "Huh?! I'm not THAT bad at lying." I smirked, "So you were lying!" He rolled his eyes, "Whatever." "So what's up love?" Once he heard that, he told me everything that was on his mind. Everything he kept bottled inside for a while. He let it out. In front of his lover, me. He hugged me so tight, it was hard to breathe.

But I didn't care. As long as he's happy, I'll do anything for him. After a couple hours of sitting under the familiar tree, comforting my lover, he finally calmed down. We looked at each other, just staring inside each other's beautiful eyes. We slowly leaned into each other, feeling our hot breaths right at our lips. We closed the gap between us and kissed. Our lips twirled with each other so gracefully and perfect. "And I knew that he loved me."

"So the years went by, I stayed the same." I spent everyday every hour with him. I thought he would like the company like he used to, but over time, I guess people change. "But he began to drift away." He would text me hours late, and make excuses to not see me. It hurt a lot, but I just let it happen. I was still new to love, so I was oblivious.

"I was left alone." He didn't even look in my direction anymore. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know if it was my fault. Everytime I would go up to him, he would just ignore and walk away. It shattered my heart knowing that the love of my life was ignoring me for unknown reasons. Everything inside of me grew colder with every waking hour. Every minute.

"Still I waited for the day
When he'd say, 'I will always love you'" I was still in a delusional state that I thought he was going to come back to me. To say "I love you" to me again. But he never did. "It was a lie. It was all a lie. I never loved you. I'm sorry."

My heart shattered into a billion pieces. The love of my life, the one I saw a life together with, told me that it was all a lie. In that moment, it was as if the entire world paused. I didn't know whether he was fucking with me or not. Usually I would know straight away if he lied or not, but this time. He sounded so serious. Maybe he wasn't actually lying this time..

"Lonely and forgotten," he found someone new a month later. They looked perfect for him. More perfect than me. They had brown silky hair, wore a blue beanie, a casual outfit you would usually wear at home, and was tannish toned.

He would spend so much time with them, that he forgot about me. If No matter how many times I tried talking to him, he would walk away.

"Never thought he'd look my way." Months later, he finally looked in my direction. The love of my life finally looked at me. "And he smiled at me," he walked over to me, "and held me, just like he used to do." My heart fluttered all over again. He never kissed me though, but it's fine! "Like he loved me."

"When he loved me..."

And here I stand, on the edge of Punz's tower. "When somebody loved me," I heard my love stop right behind me. "W-what are you doing..?" "Everything was beautiful." I glance behind me to see my lover nervous. Scared of what I'd do next. "Every hour we spent together lives within my heart."

"Get away from the edge!" I turn around to look the love of my life in the eyes. The terror in his face as he watched me slowly get closer to the edge. He started walking towards me, probably trying to stop me. However.. He was too late... "Goodbye.. Wilbur.."

“When you loved me.”

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Hello! I'm extremely sorry I haven't posted in months, I've just been extremely busy with everything and had little to no motivation to write. But I just hope that y'all liked this chapter! Have a good day/afternoon/evening and I love y'all! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
1287 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 05/09/2022
Finished: 26/09/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#986 - ships
#946 - dsmp
#272 - platonic
#171 - bbh
#102 - beeduo
#358 - sbi
#609 - badboyhalo
#77 - sleepybois
#09 - techhalo
#05 - soothalo
#03 - georgehalo
#05 - karlhalo
#22 - dadboyhalo
#61 - quackhalo
#45 - dreamhalo