•~Imagination Anxiety~•

Requested By: Someoneyouknow6
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Techhalo👑❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Blood For The Blood God 🩸🩸🐷👑
>SBI 🦚💿🧨
>Bee Duo 🐝🖤🤍
>Smiley Boi 💚🙂

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: Someoneyouknow6
Inspired By: Someoneyouknow6
Part 04 of Bad's Imagination (Continuation ⬇️)

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•"Dream, what the hell?!" The group's faces were filled with shock and fear

•~Third Person POV~•
"Dream, what the hell?!" The group's faces were filled with shock and fear. Dream let out a maniacal laugh, "What?! Is this thing yours?" He grabbed Bad by the throat, showing the group. Bad looked so weak like he was barely hanging onto life. The Clingy Duo were sobbing. Bad was like their father figure/brother, it was heartbreaking for them. Phil was trying to calm down the duo while Techno and Dream were 'talking.'

"Let go of Bad," Techno commanded with his monotone, but serious tone. "Sorry, no can do my love~!" 'What the hell..?' Techno thought. Even the voices were confused with that masked bitch. "What do you mean?" Dream chuckled and threw Bad back where he was original, "Can't you see..? I love you Technoblade!" Techno saw the craziness and lovesick look just in Dream's forest-green eyes.

"Well, I don't. Now hand Bad over and we'll go our separate ways." Dream shook his head, "Sorry Techno.. That can't happen.." Techno was slowly losing control of his body, guess the voices wanted to try to control his body. "Dream, hand him over or you shall perish." "Oo~ Feisty! Bring it on!" Techno and Dream grabbed their swords/axes and started battling it out with Bad behind Dream.

"Phil go get Bad!!" Techno yelled out to Phil. He nodded and went to get the chains off Bad. "Not so fast~!" Dream went in for an attack on Phil but Phil blocked it. The Clingy Duo calmed down and took their swords out to join the battle. Phil was able to get the chains off Bad and he picked him up, "Don't worry, you're safe Bad.." Bad was confused and he was so tired. He spoke in a hoarse whisper, "W-who are y-you?" Bad's eyes were shut but even if they were opened, he wouldn't be able to see.

Phil managed to get Bad out of the cave to rush him to the hospital. "Open your eyes Bad.." Bad slowly opens his eyes but everything is black. Phil started flying to get there quicker. Phil took a glance at the broken demon and his heart dropped. 'What did that bastard do to him..?' Phil was drowning in his thoughts until he heard Bad ask, "W-who are y-you?.." "Can you see me Bad..?" He shook his head.

"Well, I'm Phil. You remember me right?" Bad nodded slowly but due to the mental abuse, he started flailing around in Phil's arms. "Bad! Bad! Calm down!!" "N-no! Y-you're gonna hurt m-me!" Phil was panicking a tad bit, "No Bad, I won't hurt you, I promise, I'm just taking you for help!"