•~Mask~•

Requested By: pokiyoki
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
No Ship 🚫❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Dadza 🦚
>Omelette 😋🥚
>SMP Bitches ⚰️

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: pokiyoki
Inspired By: N/A

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•Bad and Phil have been on the SMP even before it actually existed

•~Third Person POV~•
Bad and Phil have been on the SMP even before it actually existed. The immortal duo created a small community far from the civilization of the SMP. They would work there for hours until everyone else joined. They sadly had to abandon it, but they would still visit when there's free time. They hang out all the time, whether it's helping Phil out with tasks, trying to rebuild their little community, or just hanging out for the funsies.

Once their children came along, they would take them to either one of their houses and let them have a playdate. It was a great life for them, however, one thing always kept Phil worry. Bad never had emotions. He went through a horrific scene during his youth, and multiple bullies beating him to the brink of death. Since him and Phil were together all these years, Phil would take care of the shorter.

From these events, Bad became emotionless. He couldn't genuinely smile anymore.It worried Phil because he knew Bad couldn't feel love for anyone and anything. It was extremely hard for Bad to love Sapnap for this sole reason, so he used other methods.

Since Bad was unable to reciprocate emotions, he made his own "personality" mask. He made them so high-tech, that it just looked like his regular face. The mask changed emotions depending on his thoughts. So whenever a depressing memory popped up in his mind, the mask would show an expression of sadness, and if it was a happy memory, it would show happiness. He never really had to use it, until he gained friends.

He liked toying with everyone, so sometimes he'll instantly change his mood in a blink of an eye. He wasn't bipolar, but he liked pretending he was. The SMP was worried about Bad's sudden change of emotion, but Phil and Bad joked about it when they were alone. It's like Phil makes Bad feel actual happiness in this vast world.

Everything was going just the way everyone wanted, but the 'Egg' got in the way. When Bad found It, the 'Egg' offered Bad everything he desired. It offered him power. Fame. Emotions.

His real eyes sparkled with joy. His actual face didn't show emotion, all except the eyes. That alienated 'Egg' offered something that Bad couldn't refuse. Emotions. But he had to help It with world domination. He agreed because he wanted to feel emotions again. But that would come with a cost.

He couldn't wear his mask around the 'Egg' or else It would do something to him. He lost everyone he genuinely cares about. He lost everything by following that stupid 'Egg'. All just for some stupid emotions that there's no way of getting back. And once Skeppy changed, his entire world shattered. The only one he had left was Phil, and even then, he didn't know if Phil despised him as well.

When Quackity confronted him, he saw the emotionless look on his old friend's face. "What the fuck happened to you, Bad?" No response. He constantly tried getting a response from the latter, but nothing. The duck left leaving Bad alone in the woods. "Why.. Why did I agree to this.."

Everyone Bad was ever friends with, slowly drifted away from him. He has never felt so empty in his life. Philza was his only hope. His only hope of happiness. Everyone of his "friends" kept trying to get him talking, but nothing. Until a month later.

The SMP was done with Bad's antics with the 'Egg.' They tracked him down, which to no one's surprised was with the 'Egg.' He was just sitting there however, disturbingly close to a miniature lava pool. Of course, expressionless.

Phil's face dropped. Even though they were both immortal, it would still be painful to see your best friend kill themselves because of their sufferings. "Bad, you gotta stop all this shit!!" They kept yelling at the demon, which made him more guilty. "Stop.." They became confused, until they saw the man's face. The look on Phil's face showed utter concern, but also happiness. Bad finally felt an emotion after years, but it was sadness.

The demon turned around to look at the whole SMP, "Look Phil," He stated whilst crying, "I have emotions!" He smiled, while Phil wept.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Heyo! Authour~kun back!! :D
New kinda angsty chapter! My specialty 😌
I hope y'all like this, and I'm sorry that the ending wasn't that great. Anyways- have a good day, afternoon, and evening! I love y'all!! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
844 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 22/07/2022
Finished: 28/07/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#471 - ships
#517 - dsmp
#119 - platonic
#106 - bbh
#337 - badboyhalo
#217 - sbi
#88 - beeduo
#50 - sleepybois
#02 - karlhalo
#21 - soothalo
#70 - quackhalo
#35 - dadboyhalo
#49 - dreamhalo
#53 - techhalo
#15 - georgehalo