•~Valentine Jealousy~•

Requested By: mooshkream
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL, And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
XDhalo😆❤️ vs Soothalo🎵❤️

•~Characters~•
>Bbh
>XD
>Wilbur
>Gogy
>Tomathyinnit

•~Plot~•
Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, Wil is on his way to ask Bad to be his Valentine, however, someone else already asked him. With a twist 😌😏
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
Wilbur, the TNT man who simps for a language-yelling demon is on his way to see the demon he obviously simps for. At this point, everyone in the SMP knows that Wil loves Bad. Even Bad knows. He just doesn't talk about it to Wil; mainly cause Bad doesn't want Wil to know he knows. But there's one more person, or should I say God, that also loves Bad.

Wilbur was walking over to Bad and Skeppy's mansion to ask Bad out for Valentine's Day. Tommy came along with him since Tommy loves to hang around with Bad. Tommy considered Bad his other father since Bad practically raised him when Phil was busy.

Wil knocked on the crimson coloured door and out pops the demon, BadBoyHalo. "Hey Wil! Hey Tommy! What are you guys doing here?" Wilbur was mentally dying from
g a y p a n i c s
"We're here to hang out..! If that's fine with you." Wil finally got the courage to speak. "Come in guys!" Wil and Tommy entered zed mansion admiring the indoor decor.

"Nice house Bad!" "Thanks Tommy also Tubbo decided to visit so if you wanna hang with him, he's upstairs." Tommy was ecstatic, "Thanks Dad, er I mean.. Bad!!" Bad giggled at the sudden comment.

•~Wilbur's POV~•
Just stay calm Wilbur, is all I could think of right now. "Bad, I.. uh.. wanted to ask you something.." He looked confused but interested with what I wanted to ask him. "What is it Wil?" "Uhm.. Would you like to be.. my Valentine?" I was so nervous that I didn't even see Bad's visage. "I would love to Wil, but I already have a Valentine." "Oh. Who is it?" "XD asked me first, but if you came up to me earlier, I would've loved to be your Valentine."

Oh this bitch. I was trying to keep a poker face so Bad didn't have to worry but at least now I know who I have to go after. "It's ok Bad! I just wanted to ask you that." "I'm sorry again Wil." I responded while patting his head, "No need to apologize Bad! I should've asked earlier." Bad smiles after that and it made my heart flutter.

"Imma head off Bad, is that ok?" Bad nodded, "Yup! Have a good day Wil!" "Lemme go get Tommy while I'm at it." "Oh no, it's fine! I can take care of him for you." "Thanks." "Mhm"

•~Timeskip~•
After I left Bad's house, I knew exactly where XD was. He always hangs out with George. Here goes my adventure to find XD.

•~Timeskip~•
I FINALLY found the Gogs, and what do you know, there's XD. I overheard their conversation with George nagging XD that he's a SIMP for Bad and XD trying to deny everything. Hey Gogy, hey XD. I hear George say, "Hey Wil. Ehat are you doing here?" "Can I just 'talk' to XD for a minute please?" "Uh.. Go ahead I guess.." "Thanks." "See ya XD." "B¥€ G€0πG€."

"Look, I'm going straight to the point. When did you ask Bad to be your Valentine?" "€∆π|!€π T0D∆¥. W#∆T, ¥0U √€∆|0U$?" "Matter of fact, yes I am." "¥0U W∆NN∆ F!G#T?!" "Oh I'll fight." I had a smug on my face. Was I confident? Probably, but we're not gonna dwell on the slight percentage of anxiety that I was feeling.

•~Timeskip~•
I didn't know the time, all I know was that I was hit multiple times but it also looks like the God himself, XD, also got injured. Probably not so much, but enough to leave a slight mark.

•~Third Person POV~•
Wil and XD were going all out war for around 2-3 hours, however, what they didn't know was that Bad would be walking along the road while talking to George. Both of them were shocked when they saw XD and Wilbur fighting so they rushed to their sides. "Wil, what are you doing?! Are you ok?! Oh my goodness, you muffinhead!! Why are you fighting XD?!"

Wilbur decided to stay shut cause he didn't want Bad to know the reason. "XD, are you ok?" Why were you and Wil fighting?" XD also decided to stay shut. "Oh my goodness.. let's get you two all patched up ok?" Wilbur and XD nodded and got all patched up by Bad and George.

"And there we go! Feeling better?" Both responded with 'yes,' and Bad and George were both happy. Bad slowly walked up to both of them and...
*Slap*
*Slap*
"OWW!!" "0WW!?!" "What was that about Bad?!" "That's what you both get for fighting, you muffinheads!" Those slaps are DEFINITELY gonna leave a mark.

"Let's go George!" George agreed and while they walked away from Wilbur and XD, they got closer and closer until...
They kissed right in front of Bad's biggest SIMPS. Wilbur and XD were extremely dumbfounded and George and Bad swiftly ran away from the 2.

"Pfft- HAHAHA!! Did you see their faces!! 🤣" "I know right!! 🤣"
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
I hope y'all loved this oneshot! Also hope y'all loved the twist at the end 😏
I had a shit load of fun writing this, and this is an early Valentine's Day Special! I was thinking of waiting for 12am on Feb. 14, BUT I need content and I finished writing it today, soo~
✨C O N T E N T✨
But enough with the "funny" talk, I love all the support this book has gotten in the few days it has been out and I shall see y'all next oneshot! Have a good day/afternoon/evening!! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
1032 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 11/02/2022
Finished: 11/02/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#193 on platonic
#162 on bbh
#9 on techhalo