•~Smoke And Mirrors~•

Requested By: N/A
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Condone The Behavior Written In This Story. This Is JUST For Entertainment Purposes!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Quackhalo🐣❤️

•~Characters~•
>Bbh 😇🖤❤️
>Quackmeister 🐣👑
>Flame Pet Killer 🔥🐶🔪 (Mentioned)
>Time Traveler 📓🖋️ (Mentioned)
>Goat Man 🐐
>Bi Bitch 💗💜💙
>Blob Man 💚 (Mentioned)
>Gogs 🥽 (Mentioned)

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: N/A
Yandere AU
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
Quackity was hanging out with the one and only BadBoyHalo. They were just chatting while walking around the SMP until Quackity got a call from his husband, Jschlatt. "Hold on Bad, lemme take this ok?" Quackity's tone of voice was somewhat nervous or frightened. Bad didn't want to bring it up just in case it was something that would trigger Quackity.

Quackity was flinching during the phone call with him occasionally stuttering in his speech. Bad thought it was weird but since Quackity was already on edge, he didn't bring it up. He ended the call and said nervously, "Sorry Bad, I got to go.. BUT I promise I'll hang with you tomorrow..!" "Alright, Quackity.. See you tomorrow!" Bad used his 'innocent' tone of voice just to not sound so suspicious.

Once Quackity sped away, Bad was casually walking back to the 'Skephalo Mansion.' His posture was calm and collected, however, his visage spoke otherwise. The kind, innocent Badboyhalo had the face of a madman. He walked into the mansion, greeted by Skeppy and Bad's face changed to his original look.

Bad shut the door of his bedroom and sat at his desk. His face, becoming twisted again but this time just thinking about how happy he would be to see Quackity happy without his husband Jschlatt. His crazy mind wanders to see a bloody Jschlatt just laying on the floor, finally out of Quackity's life.

He would FINALLY have him all to himself. Bad clearly wasn't in his right mind and laughed. His laughter spoke volumes. It was horrific for people who would hear it. Bad is usually not the person to love chaos, at least from what the SMP knew exactly.

Bad knew EXACTLY what to do. He just had to time it perfectly.

•~Timeskip~•
It was the next day and Bad and Quackity were hanging out like they promised yesterday. However, Bad wanted to kill off Schlatt today so he had to make an excuse. "Hey Quack is it ok if you stay here for a little while, I have something to do really quick." Quackity was slightly confused by the sudden question but decided to brush it off. "Sure! Go ahead."

Bad nodded to Quackity and ran off. He waltzed over to Quackity's shared house with Jschlatt and quietly entered from the back door. Schlatt being the alcoholic he is, was drunk and yelling for no reason. He was mainly talking shit about Quackity which made Bad upset. Well, maybe upset was an understatement. Bad was pissed.

Bad grabbed Schlatt from behind, covering his mouth so he could only hear the muffles of drunken yells from the ram. He held the dagger he hid in his pocket right on the ram's neck. "That's not how you treat your husband now is it?" Bad's face became twisted and insane. Schlatt was trying to do anything and everything in his power to get out of Bad's grasp, however, because of how tipsy he was, he couldn't do much.

Even if he was sober enough to fight back, Bad was still a better combat fighter than him. "Never mess with my Quackity ever again." Those were the last words Jschlatt heard before he blacked out. Bad staring at the ram, bleeding all over the place, just from a slit throat.