•~Betrayer~•

Requested By: badboyhalo_simp270
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Schlatthalo🐏❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Goat Man 🐏
>Blood For The Blood God 🩸🩸🐷👑
>TNT Whore 🧨
>Traumatized Child 💿😨
>Father Crow 🦚
>Smiley Boi 💚🙂

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: badboyhalo_simp270
Inspired By: Someoneyouknow6
(BadBoyHalo Minecraft AU)

**Alternative Ending**•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Previously~•"S-schlatt?! W-why?!" Schlatt hated hearing the pain in his lover's voice, "WHY WOULD YOU WORK FOR HIM!! Why did you betray me

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Previously~•
"S-schlatt?! W-why?!" Schlatt hated hearing the pain in his lover's voice, "WHY WOULD YOU WORK FOR HIM!! Why did you betray me..?" Schlatt opened his mouth to speak but it was silent. He was speechless, "What is wrong with you?! Why.." Bad was losing consciousness due to blood loss while Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy all passed away, leaving Techno and Bad.

The piglin hybrid tried calming Bad down so more blood would stop rushing out the wound but there was no hope. He was also on the verge of death, so the last thing he did was bring Bad down to his level and hugged him. Schlatt was sobbing. He loved Bad with all his heart, but he had to do this.

•~Third Person POV~•
"Well, our work here is done! Come along Jschlatt." The latter just stood there with his fists clenched, "Why? Why didn't you tell me your plan was to kill them off?" The boss chuckled, "Because, you probably wouldn't have done the assignment." The ram was pissed, "You fucking bitch!" He ran toward his boss and punched him in the jaw.

"I quit. Have fun finding better minions, cause I'm done with your bullshit." And with that, his ex boss walked off dizzily from the blow to the jaw. Anger turned to immediate anxiousness. He ran back to his demon lover to check his pulse. "Still a faint beat." He slightly smiled and sighed, "Thank God."

He called the ambulance to take all of them to the hospital. Fifteen minutes later the ambulance finally got to the scene, bringing in Bad and Techno, "Wait! Please take the other three!" The nurses who were wrapping the bodies looked at the ram in confusion, "Why? They're deceased."

"Because, I know someone that could do something about it, but please take them as well!" The nurses sighed, "Fine, but that person you're talking about better get to the hospital in twenty-five minutes." Schlatt nodded and hopped into the back of the ambulance carrying Bad.

He held Bad's warm hand, still crying, "I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't know this was going to happen." Schlatt grabbed his phone to call the only person he knew could revive people, "Dream. I'm going to need you for today."

They made it to the hospital and immediately took Bad and Techno into surgery while Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy are all laid out in one hospital room. Schlatt was pacing in the waiting room, just hoping there's good news. "Hey." A hand was placed on the ram's shoulder resulting in him flinching, "Who?!"

He quickly turned around and saw the signature smile mask, "Oh it's you." "Yeah it's me, but what'd you need anyways?" Schlatt immediately led Dream towards the room of the three deceased, "In here. But please just revive them." Dream looked at the three, "Surprised you actually care this much about people."

Schlatt rolled his eyes, "Because they're related to the love of my life." Dream nodded while smirking. "Alright, this might take some time so be patient." He grabbed the revival book and did his thing.

Schlatt left the room due to Dream's request and went back to pacing around the waiting room.

•~Timeskip~•
It's been three hours since they took Bad and Techno into surgery and Schlatt was gaining more anxiety than hope. Dream left about an hour ago due to finishing off the revival of the three so they're just resting.

"Please be ok, both of you." He sighed out still hoping that they'll make it out alive and not flatline. Sure Schlatt and Techno never got along, also Wilbur and Tommy, he wanted to make sure they were ok for Bad's sake.

The surgery light finally turned off and out come the surgeons and nurses with Bad and Techno lying peacefully on the stretcher. They took them into a new room, hooked them to IVs, and went to check out Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy.

"Hello sir." Schlatt looked towards the surgeon speaking before him, "Hello doc, how is Bad and Techno?" "They lost a lot of blood but we were lucky enough to have the blood they needed and the operation was a success." He sighed in relief, "Thank you so much doc." The surgeon nodded, "Now, I heard from one of the nurses you brought someone that could help with the deceased?"

"Yea, I did but he left around an hour ago. It was successful so they're sleeping in room 235." The latter nodded, "Well tell that person thank you for us." The ram bowed, "Will do. But can I go inside the room?" The surgeon moved out of the way to the siblings' room and left.

Schlatt walked in to see Bad and Techno peacefully laying inside the room. He walked up to Bad and pulled a chair right next to the bed, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I did that to you." He was silently sobbing, "I didn't know what that bastard was up to and if I did know, I wouldn't have helped him. I regret everything that happened."

He grabbed Bad's hand and set a soft kiss on top, "I love you BadBoyHalo. And I would do anything for you to forgive me." Bad moved both hands so they were hand in hand, "I love you too."

"Jschlatt."
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Authour's Note~•
Hey y'all! Hope you enjoyed the happy ending! Extremely sorry I didn't post it yesterday! I completely forgot, but y'all get it today so yay 🎉
I also wanna know if y'all just want mcyt content or you want more. I'll be happy to listen! Anywho~ have a good day/afternoon/evening and I love y'all!! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
1057 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 17/05/2022
Finished: 18/05/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#572 - ships
#626 - dsmp
#163 - platonic
#124 - bbh
#414 - badboyhalo
#277 - sbi
#06 - dadboyhalo
#03 - georgehalo
#04 - karlhalo
#63 - quackhalo
#18 - soothalo
#45 - dreamhalo
#49 - techhalo
#826 - sleepybois