•~Smoke And Mirrors~•

Requested By: N/A
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Quackhalo🐣❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Quackmeister 🐣
>Goat Man 🐏 (Mentioned)
>Bi Bitch 💗💜💙 (Mentioned)
>Flame Pet Killer 🔥🔪
> Time Traveler 📓

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: N/A
Inspired By: Smoke and Mirrors by LittleJayneyCakes
(Yandere AU)

•~⚠️Warning⚠️~•
This story contains the following:
>Blood/Gore
>Swearing
⚠️Reader's Discretion Advised!!⚠️
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
He hears the door open and his overwhelming emotions just get worse. Quackity mumbled loud enough for the figure to hear, "Bad..!?"

•~Third Person POV~•
"Hello Quackity!!" Quackity was so confused, scared. He didn't know if this was real. Is this real? Or is it fake? Is it just a nightmare? "Oh Quackity~.. I'm sure you're asking all these questions, but let me say this." Quackity gulped, "All of this is real." Quackity's heart dropped. All of his assumptions of Schlatt and Eret are real.

"They're dead.. B-but why?! Why Bad!!?" Quackity's emotions were running wild. "You'll find out soon~." Lovestruck engraved in Bad's pure white eyes. "Oh! I have a couple friends I'd like you to meet," poison dripping off Bad's tongue.

He grabs two chairs from the dark corner that Quackity wasn't able to see and pulls out Quackity's beloved fiances. Quackity's blood boiled at the sight of them. They were bruised everywhere, some slashes new and old, and tied to the chair. He realized that they were drugged with something. What was it? He couldn't answer.

Bad stood behind them with a knife and gun in hand. He wasn't pointing it at them, just to the ground. But the fact that Bad has everything wrapped around his finger is terrifying to Quackity. "I never meant to call you out~." Quackity wasn't in the mood to listen to his 'friend' talk. He was more worried about his fiances' well being.

"I've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors." "What do you mean, Bad?! Just let me and my fiances go already!!" Bad's lovesickness got worse and worse as time flew by, "Oh sweetheart, please don't yell at me," Bad walked right in front of Quackity crouching down and grabbing his cheeks. Forcing Quackity to look at him, "It really isn't hard to see," "What?! What don't I see, Bad?!" "The truth that's rotting underneath."

Just the thought that all this was real and Bad was a fucking psycho made Quackity tremble. He wanted to sob. He wanted to know why Bad was acting the way he was. He wanted to know why Schlatt, Eret, Karl, and Sapnap we're in this mess.

He wanted answers but 'he' wouldn't give him any. Bad continued already knowing what Quackity was thinking about, "Why weren't you honest from the start?" "What do you mean, Bad?" He gave the demon a death glare. It wasn't the best one he could make, but it was enough to send a message, "You know, I've always thought they must have liked you."

Quackity was shocked by this news. He didn't tell Bad about most of his relationships, except one. 'How did he find out?' Quackity asked himself. Bad leaned close to Quackity's ear whispering, "They're just a temptress, don't you know?" Quackity knew exactly what Bad was trying to do, and it was working. "What..?"

"They'll say they love you, even though sthey only want to steal your soul." Venom was flowing out of Bad's mouth everytime he spoke. It sent shivers down Quackity's spine. "I'll save you!" Bad walked back and noticed that the two were slowly waking up. Were the drug effects over, or was the commotion from the two waking them.