•~"Date" With A Simp~•

Requested By: Someoneyouknow6
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Skephalo 💎❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Diamond Simp 💎

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: Someoneyouknow6
Inspired By: N/A

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•Bad was sleeping peacefully in his bed

•~Third Person POV~•
Bad was sleeping peacefully in his bed. The birds chirping outside. The bright sunlight slowly creeping through the dark red curtains. The morning was just peaceful. For now at least.

Just as Bad's alarm was going to go off, Skeppy burst through the door of Bad's bedroom and jumped on his bed. "Bad~! Wake up~!" Bad just turned the other way. "Wakey Wakey, Bad~!" Skeppy kept going on until Bad eventually woke up from his slumber.

"Skeppy.. why'd you wake me up?" "No good morning?" Skeppy asked with a sad puppy dog face. Bad sighed, "Fine.. Good morning, Skeppy." "Good morning, Bad!" "Now can you tell me why u woke me up?" "Well, I wanted to take you out today.. We could do anything you want!" Bad tiredly agreed to Skeppy's request and got ready for the day.

•~Timeskip~•
The two were on their way to the mall, because that's what Bad chose, listening to indie pop. Skepp, being the simp he is, is the one driving even though Bad was going to, and he's not the best driver. They got there miraculously okay, and they headed inside.

They walked inside Hot Topic, the best store, just looking around. Bad found some clothes that he liked, but decided to not get it.  But, Skeppy bought it for him anyways. "Geppy!! You didn't have to get everything I liked!!" "But I had to Bad.. It was to make you happy. Plus I'm rich, soo~! You don't have to worry about a single thing!!" Bad sighs at Skeppy, "Fine.. But I'm paying you back!" "No!" "Yes, Skeppy!"

And there's the usual bickering between the two. Anyways~

They went to a couple of other stores, while Skeppy was buying everything that Bad wanted. Y'know flexing his money. Lucky rich bastard >:(

They finally left the mall with 52 bags, filled to the brim with shit from Hot Topic, Spencer's, and GameStop. Skeppy carried them all, because he doesn't want his precious BadBoyHalo carrying anything. Bad was tired of trying to convince Skeppy to not get everything in those stores that right as they got in the car, he was dozing off.

Little did Bad know, Skeppy got him shit ton of extremely expensive and cute clothes, and jewelry. It was a gift from him for no apparent reason. They got back to their house, Bad sleeping in the passenger side, and Skeppy in the driver's side trying to parallel park.

Bad woke up due to Skeppy's antics and walked with him inside. Skeppy Put everything he got Bad away for him in his wardrobe and went back down to accompany the tired demon. He was laying peacefully on the sofa, eyes closed. Skeppy went to make something to eat even though 1. he doesn't know how to cook, and 2. he hasn't eaten all day. He fed Bad, because simp, but he didn't eat himself.

He tried making some pancakes, but somehow set them on fire..

'Why do I smell something burning?' Bad though to himself. He opened his eyes to see the kitchen on fire and Skeppy trying to put it out with water. "Skeppy!! What in the ever loving muffin are you doing?!" He ran to get the fire extinguisher so he could put out the fire without getting electrocuted. He put the fire out, thank the people below, and calmed down slightly. "Sorry Bad, I tried making pancakes for us."

'Skeppy..' "You could've just asked me to make them Sgeppy. You know it turns out terrible when you cook." "True T-T." "You're lucky nothing got burned down. Also never use water for electrical fires!!" The diamond boy just nodded still happy to be alive. "Now I'm gonna go to bed, so. Goodnight Sgeppy!!" "Goodnight Bad! I love you~~!" The demon's face flushed a bright red, "M-mhmm.."

He walked up to his room and laid down in his nice, fluffy, comfy bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Skeppy took a quick shower, due to the scent of burnt pancake batter on him and walked into Bad's room. Of course he wanted cuddles. So he went up to Bad and wrapped his arms around the latter. Bad woke up for a second to see what just wrapped around him, and noticing Skeppy, his face turned tomato red.

He calmed down and the happy duo drifted off into deep slumber, cuddling with each other for the night.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Author's Note~•
Heyo! Here's the fluffy shit to make up for the heart wretching angst that I made y'all read for the first update in a while 👍
Request would be grateful, and for other fandoms as well if y'all like ->-
Another post this week?! :0
Authour~kun is on a roll :D
Guess this makes up for no actual posts for those few weeks. -w-"
Anyways- hope y'all enjoyed mega simp Skeppy UwU
Hope y'all have a good day, afternoon, and evening!
I love y'all!! <3
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Misc~•
908 Words Total

•~Date~•
dd/mm/yyyy
Started: 18/07/2022
Finished: 20/07/2022

•~Tag Rankings~•
#786 - ships
#143 - platonic
#697 - dsmp
#149 - bbh
#280 - sbi
#477 - badboyhalo
#58 - sleepybois
#107 - beeduo
#02 - karlhalo
#16 - techhalo
#19 - soothalo
#28 - dadboyhalo
#64 - quackhalo
#56 - dreamhalo
#18 - georgehalo