•~Imagination Anxiety~•

Requested By: Someoneyouknow6
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I Do NOT Ship These Characters IRL And ONLY Minecraft Persona!!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Ship~•
Techhalo👑❤️

•~Characters~•
>Language Muffin 😇🧁
>Blood For The Blood God 🩸🩸🩸🐷👑
>SBI 💿🦚🧨
>Bee Duo 🐝🖤🤍
>Michael 🥺
>Person 😰

•~Plot~•
Suggested By: Someoneyouknow6
Inspired By: N/A
Part 02 of Bad's imagination

•~⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️~•This story may contain the following:>Blood/Gore>Torture•~⚠️Reader's Discretion Advised!!⚠️~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~Third Person POV~•While Bad and Michael were playing around with each other, someone was wa...

This story may contain the following:
>Blood/Gore
>Torture
•~⚠️Reader's Discretion Advised!!⚠️~•
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•~Third Person POV~•
While Bad and Michael were playing around with each other, someone was watching through the bushes and trees. The person was waiting until the right moment to pounce like a cat. Bad and Michael calmed down and decided to lay back down on the tree, and the hidden person was ready. The man jumped out, makes sure he wasn't going to get caught, and chloroformed Bad.

Even though Michael was there, they didn't take him for some reason. Guess who that person is, they only wanted Bad. Michael notices Bad's disappearance and runs towards the house. "Papa!! Bwad is gowne!!" He cried out to Ranboo. "What..?" Ranboo asked. He was so confused about that. "What do you mean he's gone?" "Somewon took him!!" Michael was sobbing. Ranboo went to look outside. "Bad!! Where are you?!" Usually, Bad would answer anyone who calls his name. 'Weird..' Ranboo walked outside trying to look for Bad, and he didn't find him. No matter where he looked, he didn't find him. The made him panic.

"Oh my god.." Ranboo rushed back indoors to gather everyone around. "Guys!! We have a MAJOR problem!!" Everyone ran down to the living room puzzled. "Ranboo, what's going on?" Wilbur asked. "I'm going to get straight to the point." They were all looking at each other with puzzled looks. "Bad is missing." Suddenly, all their faces dropped. "What..?" Tommy was one of the most shocked ones. He looked up to Bad and thought of him as a better older brother than Wil and Techno. Techno felt the exact same way as Tommy because he knows how Bad is when he's alone. That's the only reason why he doesn't leave Bad's side often.

"Oh shit.. That's not good..." Techno's the only one out of the Sleepy Bois to know what goes on in Bad's brain, so rest assured, they were all confused. "What do you mean by that, Techno?" Phil questioned. "Bad can't be out alone!" They were getting slightly worried about Techno's outburst, "What do you mean?" "I'll explain later. But for now, we have to look for Bad." Everyone was worried but agreed nonetheless.

•~With Bad~•
'Ugh, my head.' Bad opens his eyes to find an empty, dark, cold room. Already his mind was going crazy. 'Where am I?!' His eyes started watering. "Well, well, well. Look who's awake." Bad looks toward the door of the room and sees a hooded figure. "Mmph!!" Bad realized his mouth was taped shut. "The BadBoyHalo. The 'angel' of the server." All of Bad's emotions were running wild, starting with fear, then adding confusion in the mix, with more overwhelming fright.