17- How Troubles Continue For A Nerd?

Alex's P.O.V.

"Hold your attitude, you almost got expelled." I sternly said to Dare.

Alam kong wala siyang pake but he must face the facts. Kaya nga niyang gumawa ng maraming tawag para magremain dito sa school, pero ang katotohanan—he's only begging to make this place his personal playground. He needs to grow up.

"You should know that the nerd is only acting cool to pull your last trigger, right? Dare, kung sinuntok mo siya kanina, wala ka ng ligtas. The school will automatically expel you right away." Sam tries to explain, but obviously, he doesn't care.

I tried to explain things before pero hindi naman siya nakikinig. It's a word per word going to one ear to another. He never listens anyways. Anyone will be just wasting their time if they tries to. Madali kong natutunan iyan sa kaniya.

"Naandito rin si Kelly, you know they're close. Baka kampihan nun si Jane." Theo cleared out his throat, trying to hide his malicious means. "We don't have a clue kung ano ang connection nila pero it'll be okay to be cautious around him.

"Haha, what do I care about him? Tignan niyo, sinundan nga niya 'yung nerd." Dare bitterly scorned.

I could predict that sooner or later mas magiging bitter pa siya when the school got no choice but to kick him out. This is the biggest game, or must I say trouble, that Dare got himself too deeply. It's the first time that he battles a girl, who also happens to have some connection to one of us. Kung tatagal pa ito, Kelly should pick a side. It's either Jane's or Dare's.

"Who the heck is that nerd? How come she knows Kelly?"

"Who knows? But his behavior towards her is very....different." Sam puts his hand under his chin.

"I agree." I second motion.

"They can't meet somewhere. I think Jane can't afford going to different countries, hindi katulad ng laging ginagawa ni Kelly."

I glared at Theo. He slowly zips his mouth and avoided my look.

Who does he think he is to judge someone?

Can't afford? That wasn't necessary to say.

"I don't care how they met or what." Dare shiningly smirks at us. "Have you all seen Doll's face? She completely turned into someone! That's not the nerd!"

"Right, 'yan din nasa isip ko." Carl is on his head space and blankly staring at nothingness. "She's scary."

"Don't be traumatized! She's cool. She'll spice up this more."

Umiling ako. Sam still thinks it's a game? Nakakaawa ang crazy twisted obsession niya to that girl. Everything she does will affect his enjoyment and mood soon. Certainly his happiness will be depending on her.

Sam and Dare? What a bad combination. Jane is surrounded by two crazy psychos.

I only hope Kelly won't add to this. Having him counted on this mess won't make any of this chaos easier to abolish.

"You cool down?" I asked Dare. With the smile on his face, I'll considered that he's more than okay. "Okay, let's get into the class."

Carl and Theo walks first. I followed but Sam syncs on me.

"Wag kang gagalaw, okay? I'll handle the rest, don't worry about a thing." He said.

"I won't. You're the one who should not worry, you know I hate this kind of things. It's all yours." I bluntly didn't pay attention to him.

"Hahaha, I thought you'll consider your angel side."

Tsk', I don't even want to be here.