51- How Was The Nerd's First Training?

Thea's P.O.V.

"Hi Jane!" I immediately hugged her tight. I'm this happy! "Congratulations for winning the pageant!"

"Ha-ha, ikaw ang congrats sa iyo." She laughed a little. "Ang galing niyo ni Theo ah, nanalo kayo ng third place sa over all."

My cheeks heated. Very time na may magpapaalala about him, I really get embarrassed. The thoughts of event go back to my mind, hanggang ngayon I'm happy to be paired with him. He's really nice. I wouldn't win if he's not my escort, specially if I wasn't friends with the most two amazing girls!

"I won because of how supportive you two!" I squeeze her and L at the same time. "Thank you, thank you! The best kayong dalawa."

"Enough, the pageant is done two days ago." L dryly subsided me. She got a point pero ngayon lang ako nagka-chance to thank them because of the weekends.

"Even so, napuyat ako kakahintay sa araw na ito dahil gusto kong magthanks sa inyo." I pouted.

"Alright, alright. We get it. You're welcome." Jane puts her hand above my head, messing my hair a little. "Monday na, back to reality. May pasok na ulit whole week."

"Right, ano naman kaya ang next event for Marven's?" L followed her. I'm still stunned in the same place.

Jane patted my head. I touched the same area. Looking at her back, she walks fine and adjusted to some students who are looking at her. She doesn't care, matagal na pero may mas something ngayon sa kaniya. Her hair is casually messy but she can rock it.

Should I be worried that I'm seeing Hayley instead of Jane? She's the same person, but isn't that bad if she'll be discovered? She's becoming more and more like her old self. Her gestures are like Hayley's. She debated last time with Dare in front of class more bluntly and been talking in casual way. It's coming out little by little.

"Thea, what are you still doing there?! Class will start soon." With L's reminder, I ran.

Sitting inside the class, I become more aware of Jane's attitude and movement. She's still head on studying, very attentive, serious and focus sa buong lumipas na maghapon. Nothing change, except for one most obvious thing.

"Tsk', why didn't he checked this? Tama 'to." She whispered, scratching hard her head. She's been irritated ever since but she's showing it more.

Maybe dahil last subject na? I don't know. Early in the morning, med'yo ganiyan na siya but it gets worst at the afternoon.

"Dapat chine-check-an nila 'to ng maayos eh." She threw her pen on the desk. Leaning back on the chair, she calms herself by staring mad at it. Some girls raised their eyebrows at her actions. They noticed it, but I think they're expecting her to be mad because she's a smart student. Her image really does help at this certain situation. But my concern is: she's a little bit off that title. Being mad and always irritated makes her look bad.

"Jane, any problem?" I asked.

"Wala naman." That's what she said but her mood said the otherwise.

"Class dismiss!" Our teacher announced.

Everyone stood from their seats. Jane got my attention again. She kicked her chair. Umm, what should I say?

"Doll, let's go!" Dare said across the classroom.

Ano daw?

The next second, we are all looking at them. Base on Alex and other of their friends' faces, no one what's happening. Pero hindi, tahimik lang na sumunod si Jane. It's the first time wala siyang sinabi. She walks to him, and he's smiling from ear to ear.