2

This asshole? Seriously? How does he even have friends?

The blonde strode over to the table with his usual scowl.

"Chill out Bakubro, it's almost done." Kiri patted him on the shoulder and drank from his cup, unbothered.

"Oh, that's Bakugo. Trust me, his bark is worse than his bite. Although his bite is kinda bad too, actually." Mina laughed nervously.

You hummed at her and took another sip from your cup.

"Alright guys, let's pick our teams. Everyone either place one or two fingers up on the count of three." Izuku spoke to the group.

"One...two....three!"

Everyone's hands raised up, yours included in a peace sign.

Looking around, Izuku regarded everyone's choice.

"Okay, team one is Bakugou, Kiri, and Sero. Team two is Mina, Denki, and Y/N."

You had a confused look as you realized Izuku didn't include himself.

Noticing your furrowed brows, Mina leaned back over to you.

"Izuku doesn't drink, so usually he just referees for us." She explained and you nodded at her in thanks.

As the group split into their teams, you found yourself standing to the side of the table watching Denki face off against Sero.

"Who the hell are you?" Hearing the gruff voice and the choice of words, you rolled your eyes without thinking and looked over towards Bakugo glowering at you.

"We already introduced her Bakugo! It's Y/N. She's a friend of Kiri's, she's joining us tonight." Mina scolded him and you saw him scoff but remained silent.

Prick.

Denki lost mercilessly to Sero, and soon it was Mina and Kiri against each other.

They were evenly matched for a time, as you watched amused with their friendly trash talk towards each other.

Oh Fuck...I'm against Bakugo.

The realization made you internally groan, knowing he was going to piss you off somehow.

Mina obliterated the last of Kiri's cups, and he slumped with defeat.

"Don't worry Kiri, it was a manly loss!" She assured him and he perked back up to his usual self.

You sighed and walked towards the table, placing the cups back in formation on your end while Bakugo silently did the same. When it was ready you both took your places and while he glared at you, you stared back with a bored stare.

If you think your attitude is going to fuck with me, you are sorely mistaken.

Since Mina won the last round for your team, Bakugo got to go first.

He landed his shot right in the middle cup, making him smirk at you.

You just rolled your eyes and took a drink from your cup before placing the one he took out off to the side.

You raised your arm and aimed, flicking your wrist to send the ball over the table and landing into one of his cups.

You copied his smirk as he stared you down over the rim of his glass as he drank.

This continued back and forth, the two of you matching throw for throw until there was one cup left on each side.

You noticed him staggering a little, clearly a little inebriated.