7

After your shower, you and Katsuki got dressed while he insisted on letting you borrow his clothes.

"You know they're going to know what happened last night?" You questioned him as you pulled on a pair of his boxers and shirt.

"I don't give a fuck. They probably already know, you weren't exactly quiet." He said smugly winking at you.

You slapped his arm, laughing at his remark.

Grabbing ahold of your hand, he led you downstairs. It seemed like you two were the first ones up, and you walked towards the kitchen where you see your bag on the counter and remembered your phone.

Digging it from your bag, your heart dropped when you saw you had 3 missed calls and 4 texts from your mother.

"I'll be right back." You told Katsuki as he nodded and began pulling things from the fridge.

Stepping out onto the porch in the early morning, you took a deep breath before pressing your mothers contact name.

Within two rings she answered.

"Where on earth have you been? You had us worried sick!" You rolled your eyes at her words.

Yea right.

"I'm sorry, I was studying for an exam and I lost track of time and fell asleep at my desk."

There was silence on the other end before she finally sighed.

"Very well. You need to get proper sleep in an actual bed, otherwise your grades could reflect poorly if your tired during an exam." She chastised you over the phone.

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you sighed in annoyance softly so that she couldn't hear.

"I'm aware. I won't let it happen again. I have to go make some breakfast. I'll be studying again tonight, if you don't hear from me." You we're hoping that would have her leave you be for the remainder of the weekend.

"Okay. We can talk again on Monday." Her voice was rigid through the phone.

Can't wait.

"Okay." With that you hung up the phone, and let out another sigh.

You headed back inside to see Katsuki standing over the stove, cracking some eggs into a sizzling pan with some bacon frying in a pan on the other burner.

"Smells good." You said smiling at him as you leaned against the counter to watch.

He gave you a quick smile back, noticing the less than happy look on your face underneath the smile you were showing him.

"Everything good?" He pressed as he focused on the eggs.

"Yea. Just my mom." You rolled your eyes and he took it as a cue to leave it at that, simply nodding his head at your reply.

Plating food for you both, he set the plates on the island and pulled up two stools next to each other.

You thanked him and sat down to begin eating, your stomach finally quieting down.

You both ate in comfortable silence, until you heard stumbling footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Mornin'...Awh Bakugo you didn't make me some?!" Kiri's red head poked into the kitchen, seeing the empty pans and frowning, his bottom lip out in a pout.

"I'm not cooking for you shitty hair, do it yourself!" He snapped at him before shoveling his food into his mouth.

"So cruel and for what? Hey, Y/N." Kiri gave you a wave which you returned, watching as he pulled some juice from the fridge.