9

You leaned into him and let him walk you both towards a familiar group. As you both approached you saw Denki and Sero placing logs of wood into a pile, while Izuku was placing drinks into a cooler while talking to a girl with short brown hair and a sweet face, blush evident on her face as he spoke to her.

Kiri called over to Katsuki, catching both your attention.

"Hey B, can you help me carry some of these logs over to sit on?" He gestured with his thumb behind him to some fallen trees at the edge of the clearing leading towards the woods.

"Tch. Fine." Katsuki reluctantly removed his arm from your shoulder, his hand grazing your lower back slowly as he walked past you to go help Kiri.

You weren't sure what to do, so you stood there awkwardly before deciding to walk over towards Izuku to grab a drink.

"Hey, Izuku." You gave a little wave and smiled at the girl, who turned upon hearing your voice and gave you a bright smile in return.

"Hey Y/N! This is my friend Uraraka." He introduced you nodding towards the brown haired girl.

"Nice to meet you!" You stuck your hand out for her and she took it warmly.

"You too! Do you go to school together?" She started to make small talk with you about how you met everyone and you were enjoying the easy conversation when you got distracted.

Carrying one side of the log was Kiri and on the other end was Katsuki, who had removed his shirt when moving the logs around. His muscles were tensed up from lifting it and there was a sheen layer of sweat across his chest as he placed the log by the fire with Kiri.

You barely heard what Uraraka was saying as you ogled at him and his toned body, his strong back facing you as he and Kiri walked to get another log.

Uraraka noticed and followed your gaze, and looked back at you with a little blushing grin.

"Have you guys been together long?" She asked sweetly.

"What? Oh uh, not really." You weren't sure how to answer since Katsuki hadn't really asked to make anything official and you hadn't either.

"I see. Well, I think you guys look cute together. I seen you pull up with Kiri and Mina." She was so friendly and had a sweet aura about her, you couldn't help but smile at her compliment.

"Thank you. Are you and Izuku...?" You trailed off, lowering your voice so Izuku, who was carrying another case of beer over from his car, couldn't hear.

Her face turned beet red and she began stuttering and rambling.

"What? I uh no we're just friends really good friends that's all I just admire him a lot I think he's very strong and a great friend and" she was cut off by you giggling at her flustered state.

"Your secret's safe with me." You winked at her as she covered her face with her hands, making you laugh again.

You and Uraraka grabbed a couple drinks from the cooler and continued chatting, your eyes wandering back over when Katsuki and Kiri placed down the last log around the fire.

Katsuki wiped the sweat off his brow and looked around for you, walking over when he spotted you with Uraraka.

You grabbed a beer for him and held it out as he approached you, him nodding in thanks before kissing you on the cheek, making you smile.

Hot SugarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara