20 🍋

1k reads? Holy shit. Thank you 🖤

And yes another lemon, but only like a half of one 😅

The next morning when you began to wake, you attempted to stretch your arms and legs out but were met with stiff sore muscles that made you let out a soft groan.

Your noises jostled Katsuki from his sleep, making him sigh and rub his eyes with the heel of his hand.

"You good?" His morning voice was low with grogginess, and you gave a soft smile.

"I'm just kinda sore..." you ran a hand down to rub the skin of your thighs.

Katsuki sat up in the bed, climbing over you to sit down between your legs. You gave him a suspicious look but he just smirked and grabbed your leg, slowly starting to knead the muscles in your calf.

You sighed in content and relaxed back into the bed as his strong fingers smoothly dug into your muscles and worked out the aches, that were technically his fault but you weren't complaining at the time.

"I'm sorry I got a little carried away." You opened an eye to look at him, but he was looking away from you - a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks.

You smiled at him warmly and closed your eyes again.

"It's definitely okay. Last night was amazing." Your face had a dreamy look on it as you remembered everything.

His hands moved up from your calf to your thigh, kneading diligently.

"These thighs..." Katsuki murmured under his breath but you just barely heard him. When you peeked open your eyes at him again, he was gazing at your legs and his tongue ran over his bottom lip as he admired you.

The sight made the familiar heat pool into your core, simultaneously causing it to pulse in a dull ache.

Your face winced up, and Katsuki noticed so he paused his movements, afraid he had hurt you doing so.

"Sorry, was I being too rough?"

"No, no. I..uh.." you were stumbling over your words as you suddenly felt it embarrassing to say that you got turned on while he was looking at your thighs.

He piqued an eyebrow, noticing your flustered state as you tried to explain.

"I just..I got a little horny seeing you appreciate my thighs, and it made me ache...in places. There." You placed an arm over your eyes, shielding yourself from Katsuki's gaze.

There was a brief moment of silence, before you felt Katsuki raise your arm off your eyes gently.

"Can I see?" He huskily asked, eyes searching into yours.

You sucked your bottom lip into your teeth, but slowly nodded your head at his request.

Katsuki leaned forward to pluck your bottom lip free with his thumb, using his pointer finger curled under your chin to tilt your head up to meet his lips in a warm kiss.

After he pulled away, he ran his hands down your sides slowly before he came to the hem of his boxers on your waist, pulling them down off your legs gently.

You sucked in a breath as the cold air hit your now exposed core.

Looking down, Katsuki swallowed thickly at the sight of your slightly swollen cunt on display for him, slight bruises marking your hips from his fingers last night.

Play "Do It For Me" by Rosenfield

Leaning down, he began planting soft kisses across your stomach and hips, inching himself downward into the bed to where he was laying down flat and his face was hovering above the point between your legs.