13

AN: Bit of a long filler, but I just thought it was a cute idea okay lol

The peaceful quiet you and Katsuki had been enjoying didn't last long, unfortunately.

Your phone pinged making you shift from his grasp to check, and an annoyed groan left your lips at the contact name.

M/N L/N:
"Good Morning Y/N. You haven't been in touch recently and I wanted to be sure you are still attending your classes and doing well."

You sighed and typed out a quick reply, although you immediately regretted the decision as her name popped up again as she was calling you.

"Shit, it's my mom sorry I have to take this." You mumbled to Katsuki before climbing out of bed and into the living room, pulling your shirt on as you did.

"Hello." You answered emotionlessly.

"Why are you not in class? You are scheduled to be in English at this time."

You mentally face palmed at your lack of awareness; that you replied to her when you would normally be in class taking notes and not being on your phone.

"I was just feeling a little under the weather today. I'm already getting my notes copied from a classmate." You quickly tried to explain, and waited for her reply.

"This better not become a routine, Y/N. I didn't send you there to slack off."

Go fuck yourself.

"I'm not slacking off. Thanks for caring about how I'm feeling, by the way." You replied bitterly.

"I just need to be sure that your not-" you cut her off before she could continue.

"I'm attending my classes just fine. Don't worry I'm not embarrassing you. I have to go." You hung up on her and sat down on the couch, rubbing your temples.

"You okay." Katsuki's low voice sounded from your side, making you raise your head to him.

"Yea. She's a bitch." You replied bluntly, crossing your arms as you leaned back into the couch.

"Sounds like it." He sat beside you and wrapped an arm behind your shoulders on the couch, making you sink into his side.

You sighed and let your eyes close, enjoying the warmth that was radiating from his body as he sat close to you.

"Hungry?"

"Sure." You opened your eyes as you watched him walk over towards the kitchen, his back muscles flexing as he looked through the cabinets for ingredients.

"You like cooking, huh?" You asked, settling yourself onto a stool at the small island in your kitchen as you watched him navigate the area.

"Yea. My old hag made me learn. And none of those idiots back at the house can even boil water."

You chuckled at his blunt response, resting your chin on your hand as you continued to observe him in the kitchen.

He managed to find some ingredients to cook a simple meal for the both of you, plating the food and setting it down upon the island counter before joining you at the stool to your side.

"I gotta head out after this, my next class I have a quiz so I can't skip." Katsuki spoke between bites, making you nod.

"Yea, my next is Bio with Kiri, I'm sure he'd be lost without me anyways." You chuckled.

After finishing the food, Katsuki gathered his things to get ready to leave.

You walked him to the door where he grasped your chin between his index finger and thumb, tilting your head up into a kiss.