4

Reaching the restaurant, the three of you walked in and found a small booth.

Bakugo slid into the booth first, and you took the one opposite from him. You felt someone bump you and saw Kirishima squeezing himself into your booth, forcing you to slide over.

"Oi shitty hair, you tryna crush her in that seat?!" He growled at Kirishima.

Shitty hair? His hair isn't that bad.

"What? I like a lot of room okay? She's smaller than you are." He explained like it was obvious.

"Just sit over here." Bakugo rolled his eyes but he was speaking to you.

"Uhm, I'm okay, really. I still have room." You assured him but his eyes only narrowed at you.

"Tch. Whatever then get crushed." He snatched up a menu from the table and began looking it over, causing you to do the same.

You decided on your order as soon as the waiter came up to the table.

"What can I get you today?" He was your age, probably went to the same college as you three.

"BBQ Pork ramen, please, with a green tea." Kiri politely ordered with a smile.

"And for the lady?" He looked at you with a soft smile, and you heard Bakugo scoff from across the table, making his smile falter.

"I'll have water and the spicy ramen please." You laid down the menu and smiled in politeness at him.

You felt Bakugo's eyes on you as you ordered.

"Same as her, make it extra spicy." He ordered.

The waiter wrote down his order and nodded quickly as he scurried off to put it in.

"You like spicy food?" Kiri asked, looking down his shoulder at you.

"Yea, I mean not 24/7 but it's hard to pass up spicy ramen." You shrugged.

"Bakugo loves spicy food, I'm surprised his asshole isn't a volcano." Kiri spoke but also leant away as he did as Bakugo's hand came over the table to swat at him predictably.

"Shut it shitty hair! My ass is just fine!" He yelled at him, causing a few looks from the other patrons.

"Yea it is." Kiri wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and Bakugo rolled his eyes, snapping them over to you when you let out a quiet chuckle.

"Something funny?" He was ready to rage.

"No I just like seeing you two interact. I didn't really have a lot of real friends before so, it's amusing seeing you two together. Since your kind of opposites and all that..." you trailed off, growing nervous when they both quieted down to listen to you.

You fumbled with the paper straw wrapped in your hand as your nerves grew more, making you feel like you said something wrong.

"Well we're your friends now! You can laugh at us anytime." Kiri gave you a thumbs up and you gave him a half smile in return.

Bakugo just watched from across the table, quietly observing you.

Soon after the food arrived and as the waiter set your plate down he gave you a wink and told you to be careful since it's hot.

You cringed a little but before you could say anything Bakugo beat you to it.

"She's not fucking blind she can see the steam coming from the bowl." He growled at the waiter, who quickly nodded with a nervous look and took off again.

You gave Bakugo a quick smile in thanks and began to eat.

You were all finishing up your meal when Kiri's phone went off.