19 🍋

A 3 part lemon? Yes. For my fellow sinners - A

Play "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge

You were giggling entering Katsuki's room, his hands on the sides of your body as he ushered you in quickly - kicking the door shut and locking it behind his back while his mouth attacked yours.

Moaning into the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and ran a hand up the nape of his neck into his undercut, pulling it just the way he liked it to elicit a low growl from him.

He lowered his hands to the back of your thighs and hoisted you up, making you squeal as you clung onto him to keep from falling.

"Stop worrying, I'm not gonna drop ya" He chuckled at your reaction.

Your back was pressed against the wall as your legs wrapped around his waist. His tongue was taking over your mouth, battling yours for dominance and winning easily as you lost yourself in the sheer force of Katsuki once again.

Breaking away, he planted wet kisses along your jaw, sucking and biting his way down your neck, leaving small bruises along his way.

When you felt his hard bulge pressing against your naked core, you grinded down to create friction for yourself to try to relieve the tension that was building up like a storm inside you.

"Katsuki...I want you so bad..." you whined out,  causing him to lift his head as he looked into your eyes; cloudy and lidded with lust just for him.

"Fuck.." he was quick to hold you against the wall firmly with his body while one hand began to quickly undo his belt and shove down his jeans and boxers for his already throbbing cock to slip out.

He hesitated, beginning to pull back and you knew he was searching for a condom.

I forgot to tell him earlier..

"I got on birth control...please..just fuck me Katsuki...I need it" you breathed out, shamelessly grinding down against him as his cock slid back and forth against your slit.

His eyes widened at your statement, but quickly returned back to their predatory stare as he lifted you enough to line himself up with your entrance before sliding you back down onto his cock.

"God...fuck...your sucking me in baby..." his voice came out in a deep moan, only adding to the intense arousal you were feeling.

You were panting against him, feeling him slamming against you as the sounds of your sex filled the room. It felt like he was reaching into your stomach with how deeply he was pushing in.

"How's it feel baby?" He grunted out as he continued pumping into you relentlessly, his hands moving down to hold onto your ass.

"S-so good, oh my god 'Suki.." you moaned out, relishing in the feeling of him dragging against your walls.

His hands grip on your ass was tight and borderline painful, but you were too blissed out to even notice as you felt your orgasm winding up inside of you once more.

"Please...Katsuki...I'm so close.." you panted out, eyes fluttering closed and mouth hanging open as you held onto him tighter.

"Give it to me baby, let me feel you" he grunted out and picked up his pace, making you see stars as he rammed into you repeatedly, your arousal soaking the both of you and allowing him to slide in and out easily.

You ran your nails down his back through his shirt, bunching the fabric in your hands as your body began to tense and you felt yourself tipping over the edge.

With a loud moan you released onto him, making him groan out at the way you clenched around him and poured out your orgasm all around his cock.

"Fuck baby" he moaned into your neck, his thrusts becoming sloppy and his breathing erratic as he chased after his own high.