18 🍋

Before going back to the party, you stepped into Katsuki's bathroom to wipe under your eyes from the mascara that had ran down your cheeks. You finished cleaning yourself up and stepped out to see Katsuki had taken off the black cover of the costume and was left in a crisp white shirt, the glint of a silver chain peeking from under the collar.

As he stood up from the bed you allowed your eyes to rake over him as he still wore the baggy black pants and boots from before.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked at you as he wrapped an arm around your waist to pull you to him.

"Always." You smiled back, leaning up to give him what was supposed to be a quick kiss, but his other hand moved towards the back of your neck to keep you there as he moved his lips against yours hungrily.

Pulling away, you caught your breath from the kiss as he ran his thumb over your bottom lip.

"Never gonna get tired of kissing you." His voice was low and you sighed happily at the feelings he would create in you.

"Alright Casanova, let's actually go to the party some before you trap me back in here." You laughed as you headed towards the door with him behind you.

"Go to the basement, that's where the others are right now." He said behind you as he shut his door and you nodded.

Weaving your way through the throng of bodies, you both eventually made it to the stairs leading down to what you began to see was only reserved for the close friend group as no other people seemed to trickle down that way.

"There you guys are!" Mina's chipper voice caught your attention as you stepped onto the concrete.

The group was finishing putting chairs around a large round table that had some drinks and a stack of cards on top.

"Sorry, got a little preoccupied." You half heartedly apologized and felt heat creep up your neck when Katsuki's hand around your waist squeezed gently before sliding down to your hip.

"Bakubro finally came down from his tower I see, dude was up there all night refusing to come out until Y/N got here." Sero snickered but immediately yelped and scurried off as Katsuki let go of you to stomp after him.

You smiled at them and then turned towards the table and the people helping to finish setting it up.

"Need any help?" You asked Mina as she placed out some red cups.

"Nah this is it. You ever played Kings before?"

"A couple times." You nodded as you absentmindedly played with the hem of your skirt.

"Awh, there isn't enough room for the chairs to all fit!" Mina sighed and began to think of a way to squeeze one more in.

"That's okay, I can just sit out-" you were cut off by Katsuki's rough voice.

"She can sit on my lap." His arms were back around your waist as his warm chest pressed against your back.

"Perfect! Okay guys let's play, everyone grab their drinks!" Mina cheered.

You and Katsuki made your way over to the small bar setup against the corner and made a couple mixed drinks for you both and Katsuki pulled a chair out to take a seat, patting his lap with his hand for you to sit down.

You gently sat down on his lap, keeping your legs together since you were in a skirt.

And I have no underwear, thanks to someone.

Katsuki quickly turned you both towards the table, and adjusted you so that you were again flush against him, with one hand resting on your hips.

The game began and you were laughing with the others and feeling the alcohol helping you to loosen up more.