10 🍋

Play "Move Slow" by The Tech Thieves

"Katsu-" you didn't get to finish your words before his mouth was slammed onto yours, his hands gripping onto your waist and hips harshly as he pressed your body against the wall.

You moaned at the forcefulness of the kiss and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

The hand on your hip traveled down to your thigh, picking it up to hold around him as his tongue plunged into your mouth, fighting yours for dominance, you eventually giving into him.

His lips moved down your jaw in sloppy kisses until he reached your ear, licking a slow stripe on the shell before kissing the spot behind your lobe, making you moan out.

"Katsuki...we can't here...someone will hear.." you breathlessly sputtered out, barely keeping a grip as his mouth continued down your neck, sucking and biting along the way.

"Guess you'll have to be quiet." Was all he muttered as he continued his path down onto your collar bones.

You sighed in defeat and let your head fall back against the wood, letting yourself get lost in the feeling of his hands and mouth on your body.

His warm hands came back up and ripped down your swimsuit exposing your chest to him, the cooler air of the evening making your nipples perk up automatically.

He flicked his tongue over your nipple, before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it softly, letting his tongue run over the bud inside his warm mouth.

You were moaning and arching your back against his body at the touch, lightly digging your nails into the nape of his neck as his head stayed at your chest.

He finally released your nipple with a pop and immediately went to the other one, licking his way across your breasts on the way.

He repeated his actions, kneading your other breast with his hand while he focused on your nipple, making sure it received the same attention.

You were in ecstasy at this point, completely lost in the moment.

"Katsuki...please..." You whispered to him, beginning to feel borderline desperate for some sort of friction at the wet pool forming between your thighs.

"Mmm...love hearing you beg baby..." he hummed affectionately before coming back up to sloppily kiss you again.

As you melted into the kiss, you felt his hand travel back down and pulled your swimsuit to the side, exposing your pussy to him which he quickly took advantage of by swiping his fingers through your folds, gathering your arousal on them before circling two fingers onto your clit.

You gasped out at the contact, and he pulled back to watch your face as he slipped a finger inside of you, licking his lips at the way your mouth dropped open in a soft moan.

Pumping his finger in and out of you, he began his trail back to your neck, sucking on your earlobe before he added a second finger inside of you.

"Fuck...Katsuki..." you grinded against his hand as he pumped into you a few more times before he suddenly pulled them away, making you look at him with a furrowed brow.

"Sorry...I want to taste you.." he quickly muttered before dropping to his knees and placing one leg over his shoulder.

He quickly dipped his head to your cunt, slurping against it loudly while he groaned at your taste.

Your eyes fluttered closed and you had a hand in his hair, gripping tightly but that only seemed to encourage him more.

His tongue was lapping at your entire pussy, flicking along your clit softly before sliding back into your entrance and shoving his tongue as far as it could go into you.