11

You turned your gaze from Katsuki's scowl to the girl in front of you both.

"Awh, don't give me that look! You know your happy to see me! I'm happy to see you!" She exclaimed in a sweet voice, crossing her arms in front of her body purposely so her breasts would rise and push together, an obvious attempt for Katsuki's attention.

Which only made your blood boil in your veins as you raised an eyebrow at the audacity of this girl.

Is she serious right now?

"Fuck off. I'm not happy to see you." Katsuki barked back, rolling his eyes and pulling you closer to his side.

"Kats, you know I-"

"Don't call me that. Don't call me anything." Katsuki growled at her, his voice dripping with disdain.

"But I miss you!" She pushed her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Tch." Was all he replied before he began to stomp away, pulling you in tow behind him before you had a chance to even react to the interaction.

You followed quietly along, knowing he was seething by the way his entire body was tensed up and how quickly he was dragging you along.

Kiri looked up as you both began to approach the campsite, his jolly grin turning into a frown quickly upon seeing Katsuki's face.

Kiri stood up and put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder as he passed him, halting the fuming blonde for a moment.

"What happened man? Are you guys okay?" Kiri looked past Katsuki to see you, hand still firmly planted in his vice grip.

"Camie." Was all he spat out before finally releasing your hand to start gathering his things and car keys.

You joined him, not wanting to leave him alone at a time like this, especially when just moments ago you both were completely happy.

Kiri nodded in understanding and scanned the rest of the beach, presumably looking for the girl in question.

The others began to question why you and Bakugo were leaving suddenly but Kiri quickly covered you both, saying you had class in the morning with him.

After a quick goodbye from you and a cold silence from Katsuki, you both headed towards his car, him slamming his door shut making you jump from the force.

Noticing your reaction, he quickly seemed to feel ashamed of his temper and apologized.

"Sorry...I'm just upset...not at you.." he muttered starting the car.

Well obviously, I didn't do shit. 'Camie' on the other hand...

It didn't take much for you to put two and two together that this was Katsuki's ex. Kiri had mentioned her briefly before, and you gathered that she fucked him over somehow.

You waited patiently for him to calm down some, gently humming along to the song that played throughout the car lowly.

He can talk about it when he wants to.

After a few moments, you felt his hand slide over onto your thigh, and you gently placed your hand on top of his, giving him a small understanding smile.

He sighed, and leaned his head back against the headrest as he watched the road.

"We we're together. For almost a year. I caught her cheating on me. It...fucked me up. For awhile." His explanation was short and to the point, much like his personality.

"What a bitch." Was all you said as you rubbed his hand with your thumb.

He let out a small chuckle, the hand on your thigh giving you a squeeze.