15

I just wanted to thank you guys for reading this far 🖤

The next morning Katsuki had to leave early, something about promising to go with Kiri to the gym for some training on something or other.

You were so tired still from being out late and the wild sex that followed after that you had barely nodded and returned his kiss goodbye before your head slipped back onto the pillows and you were gone again.

When you did eventually wake, you felt a little sore but perfectly content. Rolling over to check your phone, your contentment vanished as your stomach dropped.

Your parents were coming down.

You reread the message and groaned out loud.

M/N L/N:
Your father and I are flying in today to visit you. We will be there at 1.

Glancing at the time, you seen you had a few hours until their arrival, giving you enough time to straighten up your dorm and make yourself look presentable enough for their stupid standards.

Swinging your legs over the edge of the bed, you ran a hand down your face, trying to mentally prepare yourself for what was to come.

After tidying up and finishing getting ready, right on time you heard a knock on your door. Sucking in a deep breath, you opened the door to see your parents on the other side, dressed impeccably. You forced your eyes to keep from rolling back.

"Hello, dear." Your mother waltzed in with your father in tow behind her, hands in the pockets of his dress slacks.

You nodded in greeting back, and anxiously waited while she took a invasive look around your dorm, your father seemingly less interested as he just checked his watch.

"Honey, we need to make our reservation." His stoic voice broke her out of her snooping, making her give him a curt nod.

"Come along dear, we're having lunch together." Your mother waved her hand for you to follow them as they walked out of your dorm, with you begrudgingly following behind.

Great.

During the painfully silent car ride, you pulled out your phone, a brief smile crossing your face.

Katsuki 🔥:
Sorry I had to run out this morning because of shitty hair.

Y/N:
It's okay. My parents came down so honestly it's better that you didn't have to endure meeting them.

Glancing up, you noticed your father pulling into a restaurant so you slipped your phone back into your bag.

When you arrived at the entrance, you noticed the valet parking and rolled your eyes as you crossed your arms.

Snobs.

You knew you were grateful for the opportunity of experiencing money, but that did not mean you had to like the silly little upper class mannerisms your parents indulged in to further sort themselves apart from the middle and lower class.

What's wrong with a fucking greasy burger and fries sometimes, seriously.

As you were seated, you tensely played around with your fingers, drowning in the quiet tension between your mother and yourself. Waiting for when she would begin her interrogation disguised as interest in you.