31 🍋

Play "like u" by Rosenfield

Heat pooled into your lower stomach at his words, along with a shiver of anxiety at being at your parents house right now.

You'd never done anything like this in the house before, and you felt somewhat nervous about them hearing you if they came back home early.

The anxious feeling was slipping away and giving into lust however, as you felt Katsuki's lips trail down your neck, placing soft kisses in his wake.

Sighing softly, you let Katsuki walk you backwards to the bed. Feeling it hit the back of your knees, you sat back on it and Katsuki lifted your hips for you to make room for himself between your legs as he came down to his knees onto the floor before you.

"Katsuki..." you moaned softly as he lifted your shirt to continue kissing along your stomach.

His hands ran up your sides, pushing the fabric up further and you understood he wanted it removed completely.

Quickly sliding your shirt over your head, you went ahead and unclasped your bra, letting it fall to your lap before you tossed it to the side.

When you glanced back up, you bit your lip at the dark eyes Katsuki was giving you, humming in appreciation as his eyes trailed over your exposed upper body.

His large hand reached out to press against your chest, his fingertips grazing against the hollow of your throat as he slowly pushed you down.

As your back met with the mattress, Katsuki crawled over top of you, his arms on either side of your head holding him up as he gazed down at you.

"My perfect girl.." he whispered softly, before leaning down to press his lips against yours. Feeling his tongue swipe against your lower lip, you eagerly granted him access and massaged your tongue against his own.

Pulling away, Katsuki smirked at the heated look in your eyes and the way your lips were swollen slightly from his kiss.

Crawling back down, Katsuki pressed his fingers into the waistband of your pants, causing you to lift your hips for him to pull them off you painfully slowly.

As you laid before him completely exposed, you swallowed thickly as Katsuki licked his lips while gazing at the apex of your thighs, that you currently had clenched tightly together.

Placing his hands on your ankles, he ran them up your calves softly before pausing underneath your knees where he spread your legs open for him roughly, making you gasp at the sudden movement.

Maintaining eye contact with you, Katsuki leaned his head down, watching you intently as he pressed a soft kiss directly onto your clit.

Your bottom lip found it's way into your mouth in an attempt to choke down the sound that nearly fell from your mouth.

Sensing your inner struggle, Katsuki had a glint in his eyes as he latched his lips around your clit and sucked on it gently, making your eyes flutter shut and an audible moan breath out of you before you could help it.

Releasing a satisfied groan, Katsuki released your clit before he flattened his tongue to run it over your entire pussy in one long slow lick.

"O-oh fuck..." you muttered out as you threw your head back against the mattress.

His tongue ran through your folds languidly, letting the desire for him to move it faster build up inside you.

Once you began to lightly thrust your hips against his mouth, he let out a soft chuckle before giving in to your need as he lapped his tongue over your clit.