12 🍋

Your eyes slowly began to open as you woke the next day. You felt warm in your bed, the early morning light filtering through your window as your eyes adjusted to the room.

As you began to stir, you felt the strong pair of arms you fell asleep in continue their iron grip on you, one wrapped firmly around your waist and the other tucked under your pillow under your head.

You smiled feeling the soft breaths of Katsuki sleeping soundly behind you.

I haven't slept that good in ages.

You begin to stretch out your legs, simultaneously forcing Katsuki to release his grip on you somewhat as it stirred him awake as well.

You began to sit up but his arm held you back down, a soft "no" rolling from his mouth into the back of your neck.

You giggled lightly at him, before sighing and letting yourself relax back into his embrace.

Play "Is This Real" by Lisahall

You smiled as you felt him lightly kiss the back of your neck, sending a small shiver down your spine at the contact. His touch felt like fire on your skin, always making your body immediately react to him.

His mouth continued to leave soft kisses along the back of your neck and you let out a small whimper as the kisses were becoming more sensual, his tongue darting out along your neck in the places where his lips would press.

Hearing your quiet whine, his arm around your waist began to move, his hand slowly moving up and down your stomach in lazy circles.

You unconsciously arched your back into him, your butt grinding back against his already hard bulge as his hand squeezed onto your hips.

He sighed into your neck and the small groan he let out made you lean your head back more, granting him more access to your neck, which he took full advantage of by littering it with soft bites and kisses.

His free hand traveled from your stomach under your shirt and to your breasts, where you were thankful you didn't wear a bra to bed as his rough hands grazed over your nipple as he began to knead at your breast, slowly pinching the bud between his fingers before moving towards the other to repeat his actions.

You moaned out at the feeling, and rubbed your thighs together tightly to get some sort of relief from the need building up in you. He suddenly removed the arm from under your pillow and adjusted himself so he was on top of you, using his waist to spread your thighs apart so he could settle between them.

Grinding his hips into yours as one hand continued his actions on your chest while he propped himself up on the other.

You looked into his red eyes, heavy with want as he gazed back down at you.

You leaned up to kiss him, his soft lips welcoming yours warmly as his tongue slid into your mouth.

You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted him and you wanted it now, and it seemed he felt the same as you began to squirm under him to remove your underwear, as he removed the hand from your chest to push the sweatpants down low enough for his cock to spring out.

You pulled him back to you and felt the tip of his length poking into you, teasing you slowly as it slipped lazily into your folds.

"Katsuki.." you whispered his name, a slight whine to your voice that drove him crazy.

He pushed into you slowly, and you gasped at the stretch, but felt a content smile cross over your face at how good he felt in you.

He grinned back at you, before pulling back out slowly to push back into you at the same pace. You wrapped your legs around his waist and let your hands wrap around his back under his arms as he continued pushing into you.

"Fuck...you always feel so damn good.." he whispered into your neck before sucking on the sensitive skin, making you shudder under him at the sensation.

His thrusts continued at the slow deliberate pace, which normally would have made you impatient and unsatisfied but now, with Katsuki, for some reason it just felt so good.

You felt the pulse of the veins around his cock inside of you and moaned at the fullness you felt, clinging onto him as he moved into you.

He shifted onto his arms so he was able to look down at you, his vermilion eyes gazing into your own E/C ones.

"So fucking pretty." His gravely voice filled your ears and he leaned down to connect his mouth to yours again, his thrusts beginning to pick up speed.

"God Katsuki...ah...just like that..." you felt yourself getting closer, tightening down around his cock and pulling more groans from him as your walls fluttered around him.

"Yes baby....god let me make you cum again...I love feeling you clench down on me." His hips kept snapping up into yours, the sound of your wet sex filling the room as you both neared your climax.

You were digging your nails into his shoulders as you felt your entire body tense up, shivering before your orgasm finally had you release the tension and you practically melted into him as he continued pumping into you to let you ride out your high.

He followed soon after, rutting into you a few more times before pulling out to release onto your stomach.

After catching his breath, he leaned over to your nightstand to grab some tissues and cleaned you up, tossing the tissues into the bin before collapsing beside you onto the bed.

You rolled over on your side to look at him as he laid on his back, eyes closed and his customary scowl gone from his face.

Admiring his handsome features, you reached over to softly push back some of the hair that was sticking out in all directions, making him hum in content.

"We're supposed to have class this morning." You said with a yawn, making no move to get up from the bed.

"Fuck that class." Was all he replied as you chuckled but silently agreed.

He lifted his arm as an invitation for you to come closer, which you gladly took as you laid your head into his shoulder and placed a leg over his waist, his hand holding onto your knee as his thumb softly traced over it.

Your fingers traced small designs across his bare chest as you laid beside him. Your mind was coming back down from the high he had given you, and your mind was brought back to last nights events with his ex.

"Katsuki..?" You quietly caught his attention.

He hummed in response, not opening his eyes as he listened.

"Is this...are we just having fun..or is there more?" You hesitantly asked, not sure you wanted to know his answer.

You felt him tense up under you and you lifted yourself off him, using the sheet to cover your torso with one arm as you twisted to face him, his face searching yours.

"I mean I'm fine if this is all it is, I just wanted to be clear on what's going on...I don't want to look stupid later on." You finally confessed, eyes avoiding his face as you felt your nerves creeping up on you.

It felt like hours before he finally broke his silence, your heart hammering away in your chest.

"I know that I like you. But I know that the last time I liked someone it fucked me up for a long time." His words were quiet, and you stayed silent, figuring he had more to say.

"I'm not easy to be with. I'm jealous. I've got a short fuse. I was always too much, or not enough with her." He paused to sit up in the bed, facing you as you stared down at your hands, picking nervously away at your chipped nail polish as he spoke.

You felt his warm hands settle on top of yours, forcing you to look up at him finally.

"I want to try with you though."

You couldn't help the soaring feeling inside your chest, and felt a small smile tug at your lips.

He cupped your cheek and grazed his thumb across, admiring your face. You felt him pull you closer, and you happily met your lips to his softly.

You have no idea what you do to me, Katsuki.

You broke away from the kiss to lay your head into his shoulder as his arms wrapped around you.

You both stayed in each other's embrace, content in the comfortable silence between you.