27 🍋

In the words of DJ Khaled....anotha one
- A

After a few moments of holding each other, a gust of wind swept thru the alley carrying with it a chill that brushed over your exposed legs, causing you to shiver.

Katsuki noticed, and pulled out his phone.

"Gonna get us an Uber." He explained while you watched him curiously.

You nodded and put your head back to his chest, trying to absorb his warmth.

"Don't worry baby. I'm going to warm you up real good when we get back." His tone was suggestive and you smiled into his chest at the thought.

"I'll hold you to that."

After a short ride back to your dorm, feeling Katsuki's hand on your thigh tracing small circles making you hyper focus on his touch.

As soon as you unlocked your door and stepped inside, Katsuki turned you around. His hands cupped your face as he pressed his lips to yours, gently and sweet at first but it quickly turned rough and needy when you moaned softly into the kiss.

"I need you again, baby." Katsuki muttered as his mouth left yours to trace down your neck, before he bent down to grab behind your thighs and lifted you up.

Carrying you to the bedroom, your mouth sucked and nibbled on his neck making him groan at the contact.

When he laid you down onto the bed, he kept his body on top of yours, pressing his lips and tongue to anywhere there was skin available to him.

"I missed" kiss "you so fucking" kiss "much baby." He paused as he shifted himself to look down at you, making your heart rapidly beat inside your chest at the way he was gazing at you.

"I missed you too. I thought about you every day. I'm so sorry I didn't take the time to listen to you." You felt the guilt wash over you again.

"It's okay. You only had a few of the pieces, I don't blame you for getting upset." He gave you a small comforting smile as he ran his thumb across your cheek.

An idea sprung into your head, and you smiled deviously up at him, making him give you a look of confusion as to your sudden change in behavior.

Leaning forward, you slowly licked up his neck up to his ear, pausing to whisper "Let me make it up to you baby" afterwards pressing a soft kiss to the shell of his ear.

Play "Meet Your Master" by Nine Inch Nails

You felt Katsuki swallow hard in his throat and you pressed your hands against his chest to signal him to move.

He leaned away from you and you shuffled off the bed to where you were on the floor, knees folded under you as you gazed up at him from between his thighs.

His licked his lips as he realized what you were planning, and you saw his ears have a tinge of red on the tips.

You reached up to undo his belt and unbutton his jeans before pulling his pants down. You didn't bother hiding how aroused you were at seeing his cock out again, your tongue gliding over your lips before biting your bottom lip as you looked at it.

His cock was already rock hard again, the tip oozing out precum. Grasping him with your hand gently, you used your thumb to coat it around the head in a slow swirl.

He leaned back onto his elbows to continue watching you, and you prepared yourself to give him the best head of your life.

He deserved it.

Leaning your head down, you left small open mounted kisses down his shaft to the base and then made your way back up using your tongue flattened out against the underside of his cock.