22

After your shower, you physically felt better from your sickness but mentally and emotionally you were all over the place.

You busied yourself with cleaning up the messes you neglected when you felt like shit. Throwing away tissues, cleaning up dishes, putting away clothes.

As you finished making your bed, your phone went off on your nightstand.

Lunging for it quickly, your eyebrows scrunched at the unfamiliar number. It was a text with attachments, so you clicked on the notification.

Your heart stopped in your chest as your eyes set upon the pictures.

The picture was taken in a dimly lit room, but you would recognize that back and the wild blonde hair anywhere. There were nail marks down his shoulders, and under him you could see the girl, her arm outstretched as she held the phone to take the pictures with a pleased grin on her flushed face.

It was Camie.

You stumbled back, sitting onto your bed as you stared at your phone.

There were three pictures sent, all of them in mostly the same position but you could see the change in her face as Katsuki was clearly thrusting into her.

The first emotion you felt was heartbreak. The weight was crushing, pushing down on your shoulders and chest with every breath you took.

..why...why would he do this?

And out of anyone else, why with her?

You forced yourself to turn off your phone and stop looking at the pictures.

Holding your head in your hands, you allowed yourself to cry. The tears spilled over your cheeks in a stream, pooling under your chin before dripping down onto the floor between your feet.

He had been different. He was always treating you so lovingly, kept you by his side always. You thought you meant something to him.

You could hardly even believe that he did what he did. But the evidence was there. You saw him talking to a girl. She was there at that party.

And those pictures were clearly sent by her. You didn't know how she got ahold of your number.

You stayed that way for who knows how long. The sadness eating away at you before the next emotion bubbled up inside of you.

Rage.

How fucking DARE he do this to me.

You roughly wiped the tears away from your face as you stood up, grabbing your keys and putting your shoes on quickly, not caring about your sloppy outfit from being sick.

Stomping over to Kiri's, you didn't bother knocking as you walked through the front door.

Sero and Kiri were on the couch, and looked confused then smiled seeing you, although the smile quickly left their faces as they took notice of the death glare coming from your eyes.

You ignored them as you marched upstairs towards Katsuki's room.

You attempted to open it but it was locked. You pounded onto the door, and heard him in the room yelling about being left alone.

"WHAT THE FU-..Y/N?! What's wrong?" He searched your face seeing the emotion painted there and the tear streaks down your cheeks.

His hand reached out to touch you but you flinched away, causing his eyebrows to furrow at your action.

"You piece of shit." You spat at him, voice shaking with anger.

He blinked in surprise before responding.

"Excuse me but fucking what?" His voice was raised but not quite yelling yet.

"More like fucking who." Your voice was at an equal level, feeling your body shaking as you struggled to keep your voice even. The last thing you wanted to do was cry in front of him over this.

"What are you talking about?" His eyes narrowed at you but confusion was written on his face.

"Camie. She was there last night, was she not?" You folded your arms across your chest while staring him down.

His eyes widened for a moment before he responded.

"How did you know she was there?" He pressed you now, but you weren't having it.

"Oh don't you worry about that. But your avoiding my question which is only confirming this for me even more." You spat at him, nails digging into your palms.

"Confirming fucking what? I remember her being there and trying to talk to me but I told her off. I got wasted after that and I don't remember shit, I don't even know how I got into my bed." He ran a hand through his hair while waving his other hand around in the air.

Pulling your phone from your pocket, you kept your lips pulled into a thin line as you brought up the pictures on the screen.

Before you looked up, Katsuki saw hurt flash across your face before it was again covered over with anger.

Holding your phone screen up towards him, he looked down and stopped moving.

Grasping your wrist to bring the phone closer to his face, but you wrenched it out of his grip.

"All that shit you talked about her fucking you over and how it fucked you up, was it necessary to lie that much?" You put your phone away again, not breaking your stare at him as he looked...ultimately confused and worried.

His reaction wasn't what you expected, more like either denying it completely or groveling for forgiveness like most boys do. But this, it wasn't what you had been ready for and it was only infuriating you more.

"I'm sorry I ever got close to you. We're done." You turned to leave but he grabbed your elbow, holding you back.

"I didn't fucking do-" you shrugged off his hand as you shook your head, cutting him off.

"Truly I don't want to hear it. I know she was there and I got sent pictures of you fucking her. Think I have everything I need to know."

Katsuki clenched his jaw as his eyes bored into you, but you avoided his intense gaze. Turning back you made it down the stairs but were met with Kiri.

"Hey Y/N, everything okay?" His voice was gentle and his face was scrunched up with concern.

"Just fine. Bye, Kiri." You muttered as you kept your eyes down as you pushed past him to make it out the door and into the air you desperately needed.

Once you made it back to your dorm, you slid down against your door as it shut behind you.

Your chest felt like bricks has been placed on top. You had really liked Katsuki, maybe even truly loved him.

But you can't ignore this. You weren't one to be fooled twice, about anything. No matter how much it hurts right now.

You can't go back to Katsuki.

Picking yourself up off the floor, you trudged your way to your bedroom. You slid off your sweats and crawled into bed, allowing yourself to cry tonight because as of tomorrow, you resolved yourself to not let Katsuki have the luxury of knowing how deeply you were hurting right now.

Your phone was going off repeatedly against your blankets. It had been since you left Kiri's but you ignored it. Right now it was just a constant reminder buzzing every few minutes.

Reaching across to grab it, you quickly shut it off as you avoided even looking at the contact name through your blurry eyes.

Your crying eventually stifled as you felt yourself become exhausted and slip into sleep.

Are we having fun? Lol (sorry) 🖤 -A