25 🍋

IT'S HAPPENING!

So I was going to split this up into 2-3 chapters, but I decided to just give you guys a really long one to enjoy instead.

So grab some snacks, get comfortable, and I hope you like it 🖤 - A

Friday came faster than you wanted it too. Still feeling empty but trying in vain to fill the vacancy Katsuki had left in you.

Your date with Monoma was tonight and you were currently standing in a towel attempting to decide what to wear.

You didn't really care too much about how you looked for Monoma, but also felt you should show out a little for the sake of making yourself feel good tonight if nothing else.

Pulling out a black body con dress that came down to your middle thigh with thin straps going over your shoulders. Laying out the dress on the bed, you walked towards your dresser for what you'd wear underneath.

I'll match tonight...not that I want to go that far with Monoma by any means. But maybe it'll help me loosen up some if I'm feeling sexy.

Shuffling through your clothes you found lingerie you had bought awhile ago...specifically for Katsuki as a surprise.

Well. No point in saving it now.

The lingerie was a mesh set with gold floral embroidery along the cups and front of the thong. Black lace ran along the edges, splitting off into satin black straps that ran up along your hips. The straps from the bra came down to wrap around your upper ribcage just under your breasts.

Doing a quick twirl in the mirror, you can't deny the smug satisfaction it brought you to see yourself in the set.

Pulling on the dress, you finished the rest of your look and slid on your shoes as your phone buzzed from Monoma letting you know he was outside your dorm building.

Meeting him outside, he grinned at you wolfishly. He was clad in dark slacks and a white button up shirt, holding his hand out for you to take.

Smiling softly back, you gingerly took his hand as he led you to his car. It was nice, some kind of newer model.

Your mind drifted to Katsuki's car as you internally groaned at your immediate thoughts.

Jesus, stop comparing the two already!

You forced your mind to stop the train of thought as you tried to focus on the moment instead.

The drive was quiet, soft music you couldn't recognize playing through the speakers. You looked out the window as he pulled into a parking lot for a small building that was dark on the outside.

On the inside you could see colorful lights flickering from behind the closed door and windows along with music thumping softly inside.

As you stepped out, Monoma met you at the end of the car and took your hand as he led you both towards the door.

"What is this place?" You asked curiously.

"It's a new bar. Its only been open a couple weeks, so it should probably still be pretty busy, but I've heard good things." Monoma glanced down at you as he spoke, and you nodded your head at his words.

Taking a silent deep breath as Monoma pushed open the door, you stepped inside the bar hand still in his.

MEANWHILE...

"I'm not fucking going."

"C'mon man, I promise you'll have a good time! You've been holed up in your room all week. You need to come out with us!" Kiri pressured his moody friend, trying desperately to get him to come out.