6 🍋

You stirred awake the next day, feeling content and warm as your eyes fluttered open. You attempted to sit up but felt arms around you holding you hostage in the bed. You peeked behind your shoulder to see Katsuki sleeping soundly next to you.

You shuffled around in his arms to face him, and smiled softly looking at his face. His lips were parted slightly and he was breathing softly.

He's handsome everyday but when he's actually relaxed and not scowling he's just...wow.

You lifted a hand to gently move his bangs out of his face, causing him to hum at the contact.

His eyes slowly opened, staring back into your own as he woke up.

He closed his eyes back and pulled you closer into him, kissing the top of your head softly.

You sighed in contentment, tracing small doodles onto his chest as you both laid there in comfortable silence.

This is so nice.

During the intimate moment, your stomach gurgled loudly making you cringe.

A chuckle rumbled through his chest as he ran his hands down your back, stopping at the curve of your hip where he lifted himself up on his elbow to look down at you.

"Let's get cleaned up and I'll feed ya." He leaned down to give you a soft kiss before sitting up all the way. Getting out of bed you took the opportunity to stare at the defined muscles of his back as he walked to his dresser, pulling out some clothes.

Turning back to you he smiled at your obvious staring and ripped the sheet off of you making you yelp and pull your legs up to your body at the sudden rush of cool air.

He grinned as he gave you a swift smack onto your ass, massaging the cheek after.

"Hey!" You gasped, laughing at him as you swatted his hand away.

"Let's go. My bathroom is connected." He nodded his head back at the other door inside his room.

"How did you manage that?"

He gave you a look. "You really think I would let those extras get the room with its own bathroom?"

You laughed at him and slipped off the bed to follow him into the bathroom.

Reaching down to turn the shower on, he leaned back up and turned to face you, pulling you into his arms as you waited for the water to get warm.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" You asked, trying to not breathe too much in case your morning breath was awful.

He nodded and reached to the side to open his cabinet and pull out an unopened toothbrush.

You opened the package and joined him at the sink as you both brushed your teeth, making frequent eye contact with each other as you both giggled at being this comfortable with each other.

You finished first and stepped into the shower, sighing as the hot water ran down your front and you turned to let the water run down your back.

Bakugo slid the door open and stepped in, admiring your naked body and the way the water was running down it.

You stepped to the side so he could share the water with you. Pulling you into his arms he kissed you, pressing his lips onto yours. You felt the swipe of his tongue on your bottom lip and opened your mouth to grant him entry.

As you both kissed back and forth, you felt something hard poking you in your stomach.

Play "I Want It" by Two Feet