(1)

Jungkook is waiting for his boyfriend, Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for six months. Jungkook can still remember the day Taehyung came up to him and asked him out. It was the happiest day in Jungkook's life. And now they are six months later and still a couple.

Jungkook smiles when Taehyung approaches him. "Hey TaeTae." Jungkook greets his boyfriend cheerfully. Taehyung smiles a little. "Hey." Taehyung greets Jungkook back.

"Ready for our first lesson together?" Jungkook asks as he takes Taehyung's hand. Taehyung nods. "Yes you?" Taehyung asks. "Me too." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and places a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Shall we go to that cute little cafe after school?" Jungkook asks as they walk to their classroom. "Sure." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles.

Taehyung and Jungkook walk into the room. A girl with black hair waves to Taehyung. Taehyung smiles and waves back. Jungkook frowns a little. 'Who is that?' Jungkook thinks. He and Taehyung walk to two tables at the back of the class. They sit down.

"Tae, who is that girl?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung looks at him. "You mean that girl who just waved at me?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "That's Sana, a good friend of mine." Taehyung says. "A good friend of yours? But I don't know her. I've never seen her." Jungkook says.

"She moved here last weekend. This is her first day here at school." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods slowly. Taehyung smiles. "I'm going to see her, okay?" Taehyung says. "Is good." Jungkook says. Taehyung gets up and walks over to Sana. Jungkook sighs softly.

"She's pretty." Jungkook whispers. He watches Sana from his seat. "I hope she knows that Taehyung is already in a relationship with me." Jungkook whispers when he sees Taehyung and Sana hugging.