(23)

The doctor walks out of Jungkook's room. He just did some tests at Jungkook. Everything is fine with Jungkook except he has a broken ankle and a concussion. So Jungkook has to stay in the hospital for a few more days.

"jimin?" Jungkook says. "What's Kookie?" Jimin asks. "How's Taehyung?" Jungkook asks. Jimin smiles. "Taehyung is fine, Kookie. The pressure on his brain has eased." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles broadly. "For real?" He asks. Jimin nods.

"That's fantastic." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles and nods. "Did they get him out of a coma?" Jungkook asks. Jimin shakes his head. "No not yet." He says. Jungkook sighs. "When are they going to get him out of a coma?" Jungkook asks. "Soon." Jimin says. "The nurse will come for you in a minute." Jimin says.

"Wait? Can I be there?" Jungkook asks. Jimin nods. "Yes, and so are we all." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. At that moment, the nurse enters the room with a wheelchair. "Hey Jungkook, are you ready?" She asks. Jungkook nods. She smiles.

She helps Jungkook sit in the wheelchair. That is not very easy since Jungkook has plaster on his ankle. But with the help of Namjoon, Jungkook is in the wheelchair. "Let's go." The nurse says and walks out of the room pushing the wheelchair with Jungkook in it.

"How long will it take for Taehyung to wake up?" Jin asks the doctor. The doctor just took Taehyung off the machines. "Well, I think about an hour." The doctor says. "Don't worry. It will take up to an hour." The doctor says. Jin nods. "I'll leave you alone now. When he wakes up, you must call me." The doctor says. Jin nods and the doctor leaves the room.

"I'm afraid." Jungkook says. "For what?" Hoseok asks. "For Taehyung's reaction when he hears about his mother." Jungkook says. Hoseok puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Kookie. We're all doing this together." He says. "You're not going to do this alone because you still have us." He says.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok with tears in his eyes. "Thank you guys. I love you all." Jungkook says. "We love you too." Hoseok says. Jungkook smiles. They look at Taehyung. Waiting for him to wake up.