(19)

The next day, Jungkook is in a cafe with Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook just told me about Sana. And now they are all silent. Probably in shock as they didn't expect that from Sana.

"And where is Sana now?" Jimin asks. "In the house where we lived together, I think." Jungkook says. Jimin nods. "I didn't expect this from Sana. She seemed so sweet." Hoseok says. "Apparently she wasn't." Jungkook says. He sighs.

"And now you're a couple with Taehyung again?" Jin asks. Jungkook nods. Jin looks at Taehyung. "You better not hurt Jungkook or you'll have to deal with me." Jin threatens. Taehyung smiles. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of my sweetheart." Taehyung says and kisses Jungkook's cheek.

Jin nods in satisfaction. "Good." He says. Taehyung chuckles. "You fit well together." Jimin says. "Thank you, Jimin Hyung." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles at him. Jungkook smiles back.

And then Jimin's smile disappears from his face. He suddenly looks very serious. "Is something wrong, hyung?" Jungkook asks. Jimin points to the cafe entrance. Everyone is looking in that direction. Sana just walked in.

She looks around and sees them sitting at the table. She walks their way. "Go away, Sana." Namjoon says. "This is a public space. I can come here." She says. Namjoon sighs. "Leave us alone then." Namjoon says. "No, do not feel like it." Sana says. She grins.

"Sana, I'm serious. Go away. You've caused enough trouble already." Namjoon says. "Ah, I assume you know what happened then?" She asks. Namjoon nods. "Yes and what you have done is terrible." Namjoon says.

"So?" Sana says. "I don't care." She says. "Leave us alone, Sana. Nobody wants you here." Jimin says. She frowns. "And why should I listen to you, little midget." She says. Jimin growls. Yoongi puts his hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down. Fortunately it helps and Jimin calms down.

"Go away, Sana." Jin says. "You have no business here." Jin says. Sana chuckles. "Whatever." She says and then looks at Taehyung and Jungkook. "I see you two are together again." She says. "So what?" Taehyung says. Sana chuckles.

"Nice for you two." Sana says. She wants to put her hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung stands up and pushes her back. "Don't touch him and stay away from him." Taehyung says. "Your boyfriend is very overprotective, Kookie." Sana says. "Don't call him that." Taehyung says. He sounds irritated. "Stay away from him." Taehyung says.

"What if I want to get close to him?" She asks. "Don't challenge me, Sana." Taehyung says. "And what if I do?" She asks. She takes a step closer to Taehyung. "You don't want to see me angry." Taehyung says. Sana chuckles. "Actually, I want to see you angry." She says.

"Go away now." Taehyung says. Sana shakes her head. "Not yet. I have to do something first and then I'll leave." She says. "Well do what you have to do and then leave." Taehyung says. Sana nods. She grabs something from her pocket. It's a knife.

Before Taehyung can get the knife, Sana sticks the knife into Taehyung's stomach. Everyone in the cafe starts screaming. Sana grins and pulls the knife back. She runs off. Namjoon and Jin get up and run after her. Jungkook gets up and runs to Taehyung.

"Tae, babe." Jungkook says. Taehyung falls down. Jungkook catches him and calmly lays him down on the floor. Taehyung's head is on Jungkook's knees. Jungkook cries as he has his hands on Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook. "N-Don't cry." He stammers. "Hold on, Tae. Yoongi hyung is calling the ambulance." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles weakly. Jimin has his hands on Taehyung's bleeding wound to stop the bleeding.

"Stay awake okay? Do it for me." Jungkook says. "I-I-love you." Taehyung stutters. Taehyung's eyes close. Jungkook starts screaming.