(15)

Jungkook is sitting on the couch. He watches the video on his phone that Mrs. Kim just forwarded to him by whatsapp. He gets angry again when he looks at it. Then he hears the front door open. "Kookie, I'm home." Sana calls from the hallway. Jungkook doesn't respond.

Sana enters the living room. "Hey Kookie." Sana says. She smiles at him. Jungkook doesn't smile back. He stares at her. "Is something wrong?" She asks. "You tell me that." Jungkook says. He gets up from the couch.

"Huh? Did I do something wrong?" Sana asks if Jungkook looks at her a little angrily. "Don't you remember? Do you really don't remember?" Jungkook asks. Sana frowns. "No?" She says questioningly.

Jungkook shows Sana the video. Sana's eyes widen. "Jungkook." She says. "Is this true?" Jungkook asks. "Is this really true?" He asks. Sana sighs and nods slowly. "Why?" Jungkook asks. "Why would you do that?" Jungkook asks.

Sana remains silent. "Tell me, Sana." Jungkook screams. Sana is shocked. "Why would you do such a thing?" Jungkook asks. He is furious. Sana looks guilty. "Sorry." She says softly. "I'm not asking you to apologize. I'm asking why you would do such a thing." Jungkook says.

"Because I was in love with Taehyung then. And I was jealous that you were the one who had a relationship with him." Sana says. "I thought at the time that a nerd didn't belong with a popular person. So that's why I did it." Sana says.

A tear rolls down Sana's mitten. "But I regret what I did. I really do." Sana says. Jungkook scoffs. "You're sorry? You're really sorry?" Jungkook asks. Sana nods. "I am really sorry." She says. "Shut up." Jungkook screams. Sana remains silent. Several tears roll down her cheeks.

"What you've done is mean. Very mean." Jungkook says. "But the fact that you pretended to be my best friend for those two years is the worst." Jungkook says. "How mean can you be?" Jungkook screams.

"I was devastated, Sana." Jungkook says. "It was the worst day of my life." Jungkook says. "And I was so happy when I got new friends, including you. And now everything turns out to be a lie." Jungkook says. "I care about you, Jungkook. I really do." Sana says. "When you changed schools, I regretted it." Sana says.

"And when we became best friends, I noticed how sweet you were. I really regretted everything. But I thought it better not to say anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." Sana says. Tears of anger roll down Jungkook's cheek.

"Forgive me please." Sana says. Jungkook glares at her. "How can you ask this? How can you ask forgiveness from me?" Jungkook asks. "This cannot be forgiven. Not now, not ever." Jungkook says.

"You make me sick." Jungkook says. He looks away. "I can't and I don't even want to look at you anymore." Jungkook says. "Jungkook, I'm sorry." Sana says sobbing. "I don't want to live together anymore." Jungkook says. "You can have this house, I'm looking for something else. Because luckily I'm so nice to you." Jungkook says.

"Jungkook please don't leave. We're best friends." Sana says. "We were best friends." Jungkook says. "And now don't be pathetic, because this is your own fault." Jungkook says before walking out of the living room. Sana lets herself fall to the floor crying. She ruined it.