(27 Finale)

Today is the day. Today is the day that Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married. Jungkook spent the night with Jin and Namjoon. Since Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung to see him in suit. Only at the altar is Taehyung allowed to see him in a suit.

"Kookie, are you very nervous?" Jin asks. Jungkook nods. "Yeah, I'm really nervous. I can't believe I'm getting married today." Jungkook says. "Then believe it because it is really going to happen. Today you are going to marry Taehyung." Jin says. Jungkook giggles.

"And when you're married, we'll party afterwards in a room that we've rented." Namjoon says. Jungkook nods. "But first we have to get married." Jungkook says. Namjoon chuckles.

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror. He is wearing his wedding suit. "Taehyung is lucky to have you." Jin says. Jungkook smiles. "And I'm lucky to have Taehyung." Jungkook says. Jin smiles. "You two really are a perfect couple." He says. "Namjoon and you too." Jungkook says.

"Okay, Kookie. We have to go." Jin says. "Otherwise you'll be late for your own wedding." Jin says. "Yes, and we shouldn't have that." Namjoon says. Jungkook chuckles. "Let's go, guys." Jin says. Jungkook nods and they leave the room. Soon they are in the car on their way to the wedding location.

Jungkook stands with Jimin in the parking lot of the beach. Yes, Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married on the beach. That is Jungkook's biggest dream and that dream is now coming true. Jimin is Jungkook's best man but he also takes him to the altar.

"Just a few more minutes." Jimin says. Jungkook nods. "Are you very nervous?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Try to relax, Kookie. You'll be fine. Let it come to you." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles and nods.

Jimin looks at Yoongi who signals Jimin from a distance. "Okay, it's time. Take a deep breath." Jimin says. Jungkook takes a deep breath. "Ready?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. Jimin smiles and then it's time. Jungkook is allowed to walk down the aisle with Jimin next to him.

Jungkook walks across the sand to the altar with Jimin beside him. Jungkook looks at Taehyung. Taehyung looks back with a big smile on his face. Soon, Jungkook is standing in front of Taehyung. Jimin stands behind Jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung smile at each other, then look at the wedding officiant, who begins to talk.

Jungkook watches the people clapping for Taehyung and him. Jungkook smiles proudly. Taehyung takes Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looks at him. Taehyung smiles. Jungkook smiles back and kisses Taehyung. Taehyung kisses back.

Then they walk hand in hand past the guests who are standing and still clapping.

Jungkook and Taehyung walk into the parking lot where a limo is waiting for them. "Ready for our honeymoon?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. They both look back and see their friends standing in front of them. "Have fun guys." Jin says as he hugs Taehyung and Jungkook.

"And do it safely." Jimin says. Jungkook punches Jimin on the arm. After the last hug, Taehyung and Jungkook get into the limo. Taehyung closes the door behind him and the driver starts driving.

Taehyung opens the top of the limo and stands with Jungkook. Both are holding a glass of champagne. With the other hand, they wave at the boys until they round the corner.

"I love you, my husband." Taehyung says. "I love you too, my husband." Jungkook says. Taehyung kisses Jungkook. Jungkook kisses him back. Then they raise their glasses to each other.

"To us and our future together." Taehyung says. "To us and our future together." Jungkook says. They both take a sip of their champagne and enjoy the limo ride to the airport.

From here, their future continues as a newly married couple.

The end. Thank you guys for reading my book. Hope you all enjoyed it. Soon a new book will come. Don't forget to vote, comment and please follow me. Thank you!! Much love, your author 💕