(18)

After the movie, Taehyung and Jungkook are in the car. Taehyung hasn't started the car yet. Jungkook looks at Taehyung. "Why haven't you started the car yet?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung looks at him but doesn't answer. Jungkook frowns. "Tae? Is everything okay?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung presses his lips to Jungkook's. Jungkook's eyes widen but he does kiss back.

After a few seconds, Taehyung pulls out of the kiss with Jungkook. Jungkook stares at Taehyung. Taehyung smiles and strokes Jungkook's cheek. "I've wanted to do that for a long time." Taehyung says. Jungkook blushes slightly.

"I still love you, Kookie." Taehyung says. "And I know you're probably going to turn me down after all that's happened. But I hope you'll still give us a chance." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles and nods. "Yes, Taehyung. I'll give us another chance together." Jungkook says. Taehyung's eyes widen. "For real?" He asks. Jungkook nods.

"Yes, for real." Jungkook says. Taehyung hugs Jungkook. Jungkook chuckles and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist. "I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung says. "I love you too, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook closes his eyes and smiles.

After a twenty-minute drive, Jungkook and Taehyung are back home. They walk into their house. Taehyung closes the door behind him and takes off his shoes. Jungkook follows Taehyung's lead and then they walk into the living room together. They plop down on the couch. And Jungkook lays down against Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles and puts an arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "I'm so glad you're mine again." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "Me too." He says. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead.

"Your mother will be happy too." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "I can already hear her screaming with joy." Taehyung says. They both laugh. "When are we going to tell her?" Jungkook asks. "In a few days." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods.

"By the way, I want to introduce you to my friends tomorrow." Jungkook says. "They already know who I am, don't they?" Taehyung asks. "Yeah, but I still have to tell them about Sana." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "So tomorrow I'm going to tell them everything and that we are officially a couple again." Jungkook says. "Sounds good." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles.