(14)

A month has now passed. Jungkook is okay again. He took a good rest and now all is well again. He no longer has to take medication but of course he has to watch out if it happens again.

Jungkook is sitting on the couch watching TV when the doorbell rings. Jungkook gets up and walks into the hallway. He opens the door and is surprised to see Taehyung's mother at the door. "Mrs Kim?" Jungkook says surprised. She smiles. "Hi Jungkook." She says.

"Can I come in?" She asks. "But of course, come in." Jungkook says and takes a step back. Mrs. Kim walks in and closes the door behind her. "Should I take my shoes off?" She asks. "No, you can keep your shoes on." Jungkook says. She nods and they walk into the living room together.

"You can sit if you want. Would you like something to drink?" Jungkook asks politely. "No dear. But thanks." She says. Jungkook smiles and sits down on the couch with Mrs. Kim.

"What can I do for you?" Jungkook asks. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Jungkook." She says. "That's right." Jungkook says. "The last time I saw you was two years ago." Mrs. Kim says. Jungkook nods. "How are you?" She asks. "I am fine." Jungkook says. Mrs. Kim nods. "That's good to hear." She says.

"I came here to talk to you about Taehyung." Mrs. Kim says. Jungkook sighs deeply. "I know what he did and it's really terrible." She says. "I'm sorry for what my son did to you." She says. "I was very angry when he told me." She says.

"I know it's hard to forgive him but I want to ask you to consider it." She says. Jungkook frowns. "My son cares about you very much. He is so sorry for what he has done." Mrs. Kim says. Jungkook remains silent.

"You don't have to forgive him right away. But can't you try to forgive him?" She asks. Jungkook looks at her. "I can not do it." Jungkook says. "He dumped me and humiliated me in front of the whole school. I can't forgive him." Jungkook says. Tears are in his eyes as he thinks back to that day.

Mrs. Kim sighs. "I have to go again in a minute. But before I go, I want to show you a video on my phone." She says. She grabs her phone from her bag and unlocks it. She looks up something and then gives her phone to Jungkook. Jungkook watches the video. His eyes widen at what he sees.

What does Jungkook see in that video?