(7)

Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon arrive at the city. Jin parks the car and then turns off the engine. They get out and Jin locks the car. "Are the others here yet? Or are they still on their way?" Jungkook asks. "I'll call Hoseok." Namjoon says as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

Jungkook looks around. "Jungkook?" Jungkook turns when he hears his name. It's Sana. "Sana?" Jungkook says. Sana nods and smiles. "We don't really know each other but I assume you know I was Taehyung's best friend?" Sana asks. Jungkook nods.

"Wait, did you say you were Taehyung's best friend, as in you're not his best friend anymore?" Jungkook asks. Sana nods. "That's right." Sana says. "I know what Taehyung has done." Sana says. Jungkook's smile disappears. "And what he has done is really unacceptable." Sana says.

"Taehyung has gone too far. And I told him so." Sana says. Jungkook sighs. "I know you don't want to talk about it, and I'm sorry to bring it up. But I want you to know I'm on your side." Sana says. "Taehyung shouldn't have done this and he's going to regret it, even if he doesn't realize it yet." Sana says.

"You're a great boy, Jungkook. You deserve much better than someone like Taehyung." Sana says. Jungkook smiles. "I appreciate you saying this." Jungkook says. "I'm serious. I hope you find someone who will make you happy." Sana says. "Because even if we don't know each other, I wish you all the luck in the world." Sana says.

"You are sweet." Jungkook says. "I hope we can become friends." Jungkook says. "I hope so too." Sana says. Jin watches with a smile along with Namjoon. "Here's my number, maybe we can meet up sometime." Sana says and gives her phone number.

Jungkook texts Sana so she has his number too. "I have to go. It was nice to see you." Sana says. Jungkook hugs her. "Thanks for this conversation. Hope to see you soon." Jungkook says. "I hope so too." Sana says as she hugs Jungkook back. Then she walks away.

"That was sweet." Jin says. Jungkook nods. "It sure was." Jungkook says. Soon, Yoongi pulls into the parking lot. He parks the car and they get out. Yoongi locks the car and they walk towards Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin.

"Here we are. Did we miss anything?" Jimin asks. Jungkook tells what just happened. As he tells it, they walk into the mall.

The next chapter is a time jump of two years.